[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (22 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Let's all get along.

anyway, I suggest this title after tomorrows game:

The Old Lady comes all over meeelaann.©
let's hope your prediction is going to become true

Easy v1rtu4l...you can just get ban with that attitude.
if guys like him are allowed to make smart fart-jokes, then i should be allowed to express my opinion about that as well ... at least it would work this way if there wheren't so many biased mods that like to do their friends a favor.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
if guys like him are allowed to make smart fart-jokes, then i should be allowed to express my opinion about that as well ... at least it would work this way if there wheren't so many biased mods that like to do their friends a favor.
There was no need for sisy,pussy and so on.I am not a mod but I just tell you that attatude won't really help you.

You don't even really know Azzurri7 so you can't judge him.

If you don't like him ignore him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It wouldnt be necessary if he was the only saying them, but no way should be anywhere closed to being banned for responding to the childish fart in mouth insults he keeps getting (The difference he posts A4 longwinded tedious posts saying something childish here or there :D compared receiving oneliners of the same).

But good tip to him anyway to calm down. The same to those who keep baiting and taking potshots at him. No need to take things personal all the time.

And I dont care who plays, or how we play, aslong as we get 3 pts.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
its evened out with camo missing . . . perhaps this is a chance of a good cameo of giovinco ... who else could use the space left by the aging puma

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No, it would even out if Kaka didnt make it as it was reported, but it seems like he recovered. They would be so neautered without him on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)