[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (68 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Of those players starting, Sissoko, Chiellini, Del Piero and Amauri are real quality ones. Rest are mainly just worthy of backup at most based on their quality.

Yes, that includes Marchisio, who defense quite well enough (been vital when Momo been off), and can make some good passes, but his decision making is quite erratic and nervous, very afraid to take initiative or incapable of it most of the time. His partnership with Momo is quite poor too, so yeah, far from great, mainly just a passenger and anonymous in our games.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
WTF???

Like Rino not injured...like Nesta isn't injured...like Boriello's not injured.

Puh-leeeease!!!

The report is that he is training by himself so IT IS BELIEVED that he is not fit to play.

There is nothing officially stated my Milan saying he is out for the game. You guys are psyking urselves out based on nothing Milan said or did and blaming it on Milan.

Blame urselves for buying into the hype!!
Blame this

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #452
    I really don't care how we win this game as long as we grab our 3points. We can't waste no point. Playing ugly football but winning would be more than enough for me.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
    and virtu farting from his mouth would be the sex bomb.
    i must say that i respect you as someone that does provide something to the communty ... perhaps something that others could provide too, but fact is here and there you make posts that do add to the forum, but ...

you are just a little kid, at least when we are talking about your intelligence.

you do talk nonsense (the thing i already quoted), then somebody does reply to that and you suddenly claim he would turn your words around.

you are a poor baby that does deny to accept that he wrote unlogic bullshit and instead of admitting it you claim that everbody that quotes your words is a liar.

boy, your post is still there and everybody can read your tactic brainfart. this is the most ridiculous post since my "i don't wont ugly pigs in juve"-post.

another childish thing to do is to neg-rep me, because i do quote you ... (in my sig)

it is not my fault that you did write nonsense ... when you think what you wrote
    is right, why do you neg-rep me for showing it to others ?

you could neg-rep yourself for posting that bullshit in the first place, because i did not change a word of that quotation.

you're like a little boy that talks nonsense and than lies to prevent others to laugh about him ... than you tell your sandbox friends how uncool the other guys are that make fun of you and next is you try to pull the others hair like a sissy...

one little thing for your information:

i live in the real world and do not need to have a positive value on a forum reputation system. i do have friends in something that might remotely tell you something when you hear it. it is called "real life" and as long as i have them i do not need to care about little sissy boys that are obviously not mature enough to admit an error.
    no one does blame you for not being smart, but maturity could be something one would expect for someone of your age (even if i don't know your age).

but don't get angry ... if you lack certain soft skills (you can google that if you don't know what that means) it is not your fault, but the fault of the ones that should have taught you some behaviour and raise you that you will become a part of the society where it is not a problem to admit when one is wrong.

P.S.: you can go on and neg rep my now =) have fun in the sandbox

P.P.S.:your fart jokes are pretty funny, last time i heard someone have a laugh about something like that was in kindergarten

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)