[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (47 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Call Ups
3 Chiellini
4 Mellberg
6 Zanetti
7 Salihamidzic
8 Amauri
9 Iaquinta
10 Del Piero
11 Nedved
12 Chimenti
13 Manninger
19 Marchisio
20 Giovinco
21 Grygera
22 Sissoko
27 Ekdal
28 Molinaro
29 De Ceglie
32 Marchionni
41 Ariaudo
42 Pinsoglio

Sali and Iaquinta back but camo out.:frown:

2-0 nedved and Del piero:tup:

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
virtu, i still see you're obsessed with me looking at your sig. you didn't get over it till now did you?
someone has to spread your wise knowledge, so that everybody can get so smart tactical.

i just got a private message from ranieri... he thanked me for those tactical tips and will be using it in the future.

now he has a great advantage over other managers that only use sane tactics...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Unlikely, just play a defensive untalented and unfit too boot salihamidzic over him. There might be some hope that he atleast goes clutch again.

And fuck me, its tiring to have Camo in a limbo if will he wont he crap. He is our most vital player, as in cant replace. I hope Kaka is out too, should make our job consideraly easier.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #415
    someone has to spread your wise knowledge, so that everybody can get so smart tactical.

i just got a private message from ranieri... he thanked me for those tactical tips and will be using it in the future.

now he has a great advantage over other managers that only use sane tactics...
    You're also funny. What's your name in the morning again?

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    We will see the same lmidfield that played against Merda. They have to perform much better this time, otherwise, Claudio's bullshit explanations is what's coming after the match and I'm sick and tired of those.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    What was the position Salihamidzic played last year against Milan?

I know Camo was brilliant on that match and he was the MR then. Grygera played RB, Sissoko and Tiago were in the center....... was Salihamidzic a ML on that match?

Edit: Nevermind, i found it. Brazzo played on the left.
    JUVENTUS (4-4-2): Buffon – Grygera, Legrottaglie (50' Stendardo), Chiellini, Molinaro– Camoranesi (90’ Nocerino), Sissoko, Tiago, Salihamidzic – Del Piero, Trezeguet (75’ Iaquinta).

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #418

I know Camo was brilliant on that match and he was the MR then. Grygera played RB, Sissoko and Tiago were in the center....... was Salihamidzic a ML on that match?
    Thats right Alen. He was used on the Left If my memory serves me well. If only he can take Marchionni's place :depressed

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #419

Edit: Nevermind, i found it. Brazzo played on the left.
    JUVENTUS (4-4-2): Buffon – Grygera, Legrottaglie (50‘ Stendardo), Chiellini, Molinaro– Camoranesi (90’ Nocerino), Sissoko, Tiago, Salihamidzic – Del Piero, Trezeguet (75’ Iaquinta).
    I thought Camoranesi missed the game vs Milan also last year.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    No wonder we scored 3 goals against them last year. Look at their defense on that match :

................Kalac...............
    Bonera-Simic-Maldini-Favalli

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)