[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (70 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #286
    That guy is an absolute monster!

One of the most underrated signings of the year. I just don't hear about it as I should.

Genoa getting Milito was also a really good signing.
    Thats true. But the more he's playing the more people are realizing how good he is.

As for Milito, I think he's good enough for a club like Genoa, Sampdoria probably Napoli but not the top four.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
    Oct 13, 2005
    Just saw this on Sky Sport 24 :

Kaka is injured , he didn't participate in today's trainings .

more news later if he will make it or not .

Jul 15, 2006
    Just saw this on Sky Sport 24 :

Kaka is injured , he didn't participate in today's trainings .

more news later if he will make it or not .
    Since Poulsen is missing the game its only fair that Kaka dosen't make it.

Looks like I missed that thread. Looks like the Georgian dance that Kaladze will perform Sunday night.
    You do know KoSTARiKa though

Mr. Anonymous

Look up & you'll see me
    Jan 10, 2008
    Thats true. But the more he's playing the more people are realizing how good he is.

As for Milito, I think he's good enough for a club like Genoa, Sampdoria probably Napoli but not the top four.
    I'm sitting here with my friend (Palermo Fan) he told me about this guy as soon as he went to Palermo.

He's a bit of a late bloomer but you'll get a good 3 or 4 years outta him.

By the time the CL is over this year he will have left his mark on Europe. People will know his name in England, Spain, Germany & France as they do Torres, Eto, Benzema, & Drogba.

Our management F'd up by not trying harder to get the deal done with him. They wasted four transfer windows focus on Ronaldinho to the neglect of other positions, namely CB, ST.

Idiots!!!

Having said that, at Milan we have the chacne to do some thing real special if we can sign a World Class Striker & we can get Kaka & Ronaldinho playing together on the field with good understanding.

We'd be unstoppable!!!:evil:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Having said that, at Milan we have the chacne to do some thing real special if we can sign a World Class Striker & we can get Kaka & Ronaldinho playing together on the field with good understanding.

We'd be unstoppable!!!:evil:
    I thought the "30 goals in half season" Pato was going to be that striker and be for Milan what Sheva used to be. :D

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #297
    Yeah but Milan fans make it seem/look like Ronaldinho isn't performing. I see him one of the best players in the squad not because of his goals only but because he adds lot of things to this team.

You've also got some top finishers up there, from Inzaghi, Sheva, Pato, Boriello.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)