[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (61 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
as a Juve supporter, I would say the other 2 are much greater rivalries, because rivals are supposed to be at an equal footing...no matter what they do, and even Interistas know it in their heart of hearts, they will always be inferior to Juventus
Wouldn't Boca fans say that about River fans though and vice versa?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I'm with Greg here. I respect Milan much more than the dirty cheap artificial team called Inter.

At least in Milan you can admire players such as Maldini, Sheva, Pirlo ex respected players as-well such as Baresi, Van Basten and the list goes on.

I can't dislike Milan as much as I dislike Inter. It just can't happen. Though when we're playing against Milan I forget about respect and want my team to destroy them to say the least.
Each to his own, I would say. I respect today's Inter much more than AC Milan.

The majority of Juve fans is so overrated.
It's the minority that counts.
:agree:

MILAN TI ODIO!!! :flag:

:beer:

Anyone got a good quality stream?
First we need to know how many hours till the game??

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
This is how it's going to be:

1st half

:flag3: :flag3: :ultra: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :hug: :hug: :hug: :analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon: :ferocious :ferocious :ferocious :inter: :inter: :cry: :cry: :analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3:

2nd half

:hug: :hug: :hug: :analcanon: :analcanon: :inter: :inter: :inter: :sick: :sick: :sick: :melayyanandmessi: :melayyanandmessi: :melayyanandmessi: :sick: :sick: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Apr 15, 2006
This is how it's going to be:

1st half

:flag3: :flag3: :ultra: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :hug: :hug: :hug: :analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon: :ferocious :ferocious :ferocious :inter: :inter: :cry: :cry: :analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3:

2nd half

:hug: :hug: :hug: :analcanon: :analcanon: :inter: :inter: :inter: :sick: :sick: :sick: :melayyanandmessi: :melayyanandmessi: :melayyanandmessi: :sick: :sick: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
:rofl:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
There's nothing respectable about Inter.
You are right about that. When I said I respect Inter more than AC Milan that doesn't much since my respect for Milan is below 0 :D Just joking, I do respect their CL record (actually I am jealous about it) and I do respect their style of football. Concerning Inter, I only respect their huge strength and domination in Serie A but we all know how they reached that level so that blows into the water. I hate AC Milan since 1993/94, so Inter will have a hard time to overpass them.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The next 7 days will be a nightmare for Milan.
First we'll teach them a lesson and then they will officially stop being the world club champions. The title Galliani couldn't stop talking about after they ended up in UEFA Cup.

Jul 15, 2006
The next 7 days will be a nightmare for Milan.
First we'll teach them a lesson and then they will officially stop being the world club champions. The title Galliani couldn't stop talking about after they ended up in UEFA Cup.
Fuckin hell, Alen! How long we have waited for the World Club Championship, just so Milan aren't the holders anymore. FINALLY! Now we gotta beat them before that's all that prick is going to talk about.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
they will officially stop being the world club champions. The title Galliani couldn't stop talking about after they ended up in UEFA Cup.
:lol2: What will be the excuse then?? Surely something like "We have made the best transfer of the season with Ronaldinho". :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)