[SERIE A] Old Lady vs Old Men (12/14/08) (15 Viewers)

Man of the most beautiful match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchionni

• Marchisio

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• De Ceglie

• Zanetti

• Iaquinta

• Ronaldinho

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #241
    I am anti-Italian clubs (bar Juve of course) in general. I want them to be eliminated from every single European competition they take part in. I dislike Milan, Inter, Roma, Fiorentina, Torino, Modena, Albinoleffe, Monza and Virtus Lanciano. But none of these teams has the chance to beat Inter in terms of being detestable, loathsome and shameful. If I had to choose between these two for winning the Scudetto, I'd opt for Milan with no doubt.
    I think majority of Juve fans would rather see Milan as Italian champ than Inter. Thats for sure.

The hatred between Juventus and Inter in the last 3years can't be compared to any other club/clubs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    Cool...get over it now!

Like I said b4 it's Palermo fans that should be upset as they would have been awarded the spot.

Juve fans are just upset cause they got relegated. While we stayed up played CL and won it!

GET OVER IT...IT'S DONE!

Hope U can make use of the fact that we're not there to win it again. hahaha

Cause we will...in the next 3 years.

Milan's freakin awesome in CL competition.
    keep talking kid

i will send more adult diapers to your address so that you and the rest of the +40yr old team can keep yourselves in "championship form"

and tell ronnie that the best buffets are in america, milan

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #247
    The majority of Juve fans is so overrated.
    It's the minority that counts.
    I understand your feelings Alen:D.

But seriously, the hatred between Juventus and Inter can't be compared. Not even to Boca-River or Barca-Real. Specially in the last two years.

Apart from our fans/us. Milan are respected from our players,board and etc. Inter will never be respected from our players. I've seen Del Piero's press conference before the Inter-Juve game and I can see Del Piero's words before the Juve-Milan game and I can tell you that no single player has 1% of respect for Inter.

Milan on the other hand also got too many players always praising our team/players, from Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso defending Del Piero asking him to be taken into the NT, to respecting us as an opponent. You don't find these things between Juve and Inter.

I don't want to look like I'm praising Milan here, I don't like it. But between Inter and Milan, we all know what's going to be.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Apart from our fans/us. Milan are respected from our players,board and etc. Inter will never be respected from our players. I've seen Del Piero's press conference before the Inter-Juve game and I can see Del Piero's words before the Juve-Milan game and I can tell you that no single player has 1% of respect for Inter.
    Well, it's kinda understandable since Milan also have many Azzurri players who are very good friends with Buffon, Del Piero, Camoranesi etc.
    Inter have only one and it's no-one else but the prick Materazzi.
    It's just normal that there is more mutual respect and friendship between our Italian stars and Milan's Italian stars.

Anyway, the relationship between these teams has no influence in my hatred towards Milan.
    I dislike Milan since their Capello days, when i had absolutely no idea about the relationship between the clubs and when i wasn't even a Juve fan. With time, and having the huge rivalry in mind, they became my #1 most disliked team and even Calciopoli and Inter's influence there wasn't enough for Inter to overtake Milan.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    He/she needs to get a life then :D
    A nice, smart, decent looking girl/boy should do the job for him/her. There must be someone from the neighbourhood or the university who shows interest in him/her.
    He/She should stop playing hard to get and do something.

We'll miss him/her here if that happens, though.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #255
    Well, it's kinda understandable since Milan also have many Azzurri players who are very good friends with Buffon, Del Piero, Camoranesi etc.
    Inter have only one and it's no-one else but the prick Materazzi.
    It's just normal that there is more mutual respect and friendship between our Italian stars and Milan's Italian stars.

Anyway, the relationship between these teams has no influence in my hatred towards Milan.
    I dislike Milan since their Capello days, when i had absolutely no idea about the relationship between the clubs and when i wasn't even a Juve fan. With time, and having the huge rivalry in mind, they became my #1 most disliked team and even Calciopoli and Inter's influence there wasn't enough for Inter to overtake Milan.
    Fair enough. Each one has his own choice/taste/picks.

My feelings towards Inter goes beyond bombing myself in their dressing room.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    I understand your feelings Alen:D.

But seriously, the hatred between Juventus and Inter can't be compared. Not even to Boca-River or Barca-Real. Specially in the last two years.

Milan on the other hand also got too many players always praising our team/players, from Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso defending Del Piero asking him to be taken into the NT, to respecting us as an opponent. You don't find these things between Juve and Inter.

I don't want to look like I'm praising Milan here, I don't like it. But between Inter and Milan, we all know what's going to be.
    so is River-Boca and Real-Barca rivalry greater or lower than Juve-Inter?

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #258
    so is River-Boca and Real-Barca rivalry greater or lower than Juve-Inter?
    I would say lower than Juve-Inter. But then again not everyone in this world are Juve fans. So they could have different view concerning this.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    as a Juve supporter, I would say the other 2 are much greater rivalries, because rivals are supposed to be at an equal footing...no matter what they do, and even Interistas know it in their heart of hearts, they will always be inferior to Juventus

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #260
    as a Juve supporter, I would say the other 2 are much greater rivalries, because rivals are supposed to be at an equal footing...no matter what they do, and even Interistas know it in their heart of hearts, they will always be inferior to Juventus
    Thats true. Good point and I agree.

I was probably talking more from the hatred aspect side. As for quality Barca-Real or Juventus-Milan makes much more sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)