[Serie A] nipples soccer 2-0 JUVENTUS (March 30th 2014) (58 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
He doesnt lift. Nor does he take part in a competitive sport.
So he has no clue about recovery, trauma and the impact on the muscle

so he should keep his peasant face shut
I have and still do play competitive team sports, in fact, my position requires the most running, and when games are washed out, we generally end up playing 90 mins on Saturday and another 90 on a Sunday to make up for the previously washed out game.

As for lifting, what type of lifting are you talking about? Catching elevators, lifting weights, getting aroused, facelift... could you please be more specific?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I have and still do play competitive team sports, in fact, my position requires the most running, and when games are washed out, we generally end up playing 90 mins on Saturday and another 90 on a Sunday to make up for the previously washed out game.

As for lifting, what type of lifting are you talking about? Catching elevators, lifting weights, getting aroused, facelift... could you please be more specific?
Oh no, two consecutive games with an entire week to recover, and probably a fraction of the knocks.

Powerlifting offcourse, dont be a fool

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Oh no, two consecutive games with an entire week to recover, and probably a fraction of the knocks.

Powerlifting offcourse, dont be a fool
Yes, I am an amatuer, but I do understand a thing or two about stamina and tiredness, so suck a banana.

Powerlifting, like using a crane or mechanical aid of some sort?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yes, I am an amatuer, but I do understand a thing or two about stamina and tiredness, so suck a banana.

Powerlifting, like using a crane or mechanical aid of some sort?
you understand stamina and tiredness a bit, but the games are far les intensive. You are far less sharp then competitive football players, you extra fat can take far more knocks before the muscle starts to strain. Your trauma recovery is likely at tevez level. Yet you dont receive a fraction of their knocks
again, its mostly about muscular trauma.

I'm not saying you look like preet, you can look pretty athletic, but nothing close to a juventus player.

Raw Powerlifting.The only aid i use is chalk.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
you understand stamina and tiredness a bit, but the games are far les intensive. You are far less sharp then competitive football players, you extra fat can take far more knocks before the muscle starts to strain. Your trauma recovery is likely at tevez level. Yet you dont receive a fraction of their knocks
again, its mostly about muscular trauma.

I'm not saying you look like preet, you can look pretty athletic, but nothing close to a juventus player.

Raw Powerlifting.The only aid i use is chalk.
You use chalk to help in powerlifting? Do you sniff it or insert it into a mechanical lifting aid?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You use chalk to help in powerlifting? Do you sniff it or insert it into a mechanical lifting aid?
Chalk is the white stuff olympic lifters, gymnastics , powerlifters, .. run in their hands to increase grip.

Basically it absorbs all the moisture, so you have a dry grip. Dry friction is many times stronger then wet friction.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Chalk is the white stuff olympic lifters, gymnastics , powerlifters, .. run in their hands to increase grip.

Basically it absorbs all the moisture, so you have a dry grip. Dry friction is many times stronger then wet friction.
Thanks for the detail, feel like I've learnt something.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Disappointing performance but hopefully this should be a wake up call to not drop many more points until we get the scudetto....

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Shit performance = shit result

We can get away playing like this against the likes of Catania and Genoa (barely), but it was never going to fly against Trashtown. I understand the fatigue element involved, but we have to conserve our energy and manage ourselves better. I don't hear Bayern, Barca, or Madrid complaining about this every week (granted they have superior squads and more quality on the bench).

I am glad Tevez was suspended for this, and Vidal will be out for our next two fixtures. These guys are a main cog in the engine room, and we rely on them quite often, so the extended rest should do them a world of good.

We desperately lack pace and look hopeless on the counter. Hence, two quality wingers to offer us an alternative or a plan B would be a welcome addition come next season.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Embarrassing performance. Lack of hunger, lack of fight, shameful sitting back tactics, not being able to hold on to the ball for decent periods (besides our 3 CBs playing it to each other) and barely any clear-cut chances.

Osvaldo-Llorente was never going to work against this team, Still mystified as to why Conte chooses to play two similar players upfront. We also lack creativity big time. If Pirlo isn't playing well, which wasn't the case last night, it all looks very predictable and pedestrian out there. Tevez was also a massive loss for us, we could have done with his grinta last night.

Our team is clearly mentally and physically drained. Conte has not rotated the team well enough during the season and our players are now suffering as a result.

Disappointing result and game. Let's just hope it's *another* slap in the face for the lads and we can get back to destroying teams in this pissant league again.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Embarrassing performance. Lack of hunger, lack of fight, shameful sitting back tactics, not being able to hold on to the ball for decent periods (besides our 3 CBs playing it to each other) and barely any clear-cut chances.

Osvaldo-Llorente was never going to work against this team,
Still mistimed as to why Conte chooses to play two similar players upfront. We also lack creativity big time. Tevez was also a massive loss for us, we could have done with his grinta last night.

Our team is clearly mentally and physically drained. Conte has not rotated the team well enough during the season and our players are now suffering as a result.

Disappointing result and game. Let's just hope it's *another* slap in the face for the lads and we can get back to destroying teams in this pissant league again.
I don't know, last season when we lost to Inter it was somehow a wake up call, we were not playing to our potential and we needed that. When we lost to Fiorentina this season one would think that we would change our approach but we didn't, we continued to play with that spineless sitting back tactics, we got the results domestically but failed in the CL. Now, as you said, we seem drained, we need more than a slap I'm afraid.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Far from it, we are simply pushing our luck way too much, it's time we start playing like we are made to do.
:agree: I sincerely hope we wrap up the League ASAP, and focus on the EL. Next season we can address our main weaknesses, and hopefully iron out some of the deficiencies that have crept into our game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)