[Serie A] nipples soccer 2-0 JUVENTUS (March 30th 2014) (10 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Watching at all the RAI announcers earlier today, three picked Napoli and one picked a draw before the match. Nobody picked Juve.
Most analysts were certain Napoli was gonna be the clear favorite here, considering circumstances

this game must be the first one since a long time you haven't scored in?
It happens when you lose your only in form forward in the hardest league game of the year

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I am actually worried about this team. I don't think it's a case of this being our wake up call, it seems like we just don't have the energy to play our game anymore. I hope I'm wrong
We have been playing like shit for 2 seasons now. We get by because there is a lack of competition in Italy and we can just over power the smaller teams because we have such a superior team.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Tevez makes our forwards look good. Similar to Vucinic, but to a greater extent.

Hopefully we see both of them on the field soon.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Wel damn, i never really tought of that :D
Good good, i'll stop quoting next time :beer:
thx :D

Anyone else felt the 1-1 coming for a moment there in the second half?
actually yes... we didn´t have many clear cut chances but there were some situations we really could/should have scored from:
- lichtsteiner should have done a lot better when he took his shot
- vucinic had an easy layoff to marchisio who would have been clear on goal but completely fucked up his header
- isla not being able to play a very easy cross to lichtsteiner after vucinic´s great through ball

well whatever. napoli deserved the win. in hindsight we should have played 11 primavera players ^^

i hope vucinic continues to impress. could come in really handy for the rest of the season.

btw: the scudetto race is not "wide open"...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Time to reflect.

I am not mad at the loss but upset at the manner it came. We are by far the best team in the league but for a long period of time we have not shown it and not cared to show it. Today totally displayed what we have been doing since December, we got out smarted, out played and out muscled. Napoli got the better of us in every aspect of the game, in every department and on every inch on the field. We did not cause a single threat on their goal and up to the 20th minute we could have been 4 goals down where it not for Buffon and some luck. Just as we started to get in the match we conceded and there were no signs that we are able to get over that handicap.

I know this team and I know of its potential but this season we have on more than multiple occasions refused to show our potential. The excuses were plenty, in the beginning it was new forwards, later on it was conserving energy and now we are blaming fatigue. Napoli have played the exact same amount of league matches as we did, they have played the exact same amount of CL matches as we did (against a much harder group), they have even played MORE Coppa Italia matches and still we were the tired team and they were the resting team.

Our approach is said to be paralyse opponents, in the first 12 minutes Napoli had 5 corners, Buffon had two miraculous saves and Callejon's goal was luckily ruled out for offside. Where did we paralyse Napoli? Actually they did more than just paralyse us. Enough excuses, the team has to live up to its potential and its Conte's job to do so. I was told that in March we start blazing, March is over, what will we do in April?

Buffon 7

Caceres 6
Bonucci 5.5
Chiellini 5.5

Lichtsteiner 4.5
Vidal 4.5
Pirlo 5.5
Pogba 3.5
Asamoah 4.5

Llorente 3
Osvaldo 3

Vucinic 6
Marchisio 4.5
Isla 4

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Time to reflect.

I am not mad at the loss but upset at the manner it came. We are by far the best team in the league but for a long period of time we have not shown it and not cared to show it. Today totally displayed what we have been doing since December, we got out smarted, out played and out muscled. Napoli got the better of us in every aspect of the game, in every department and on every inch on the field. We did not cause a single threat on their goal and up to the 20th minute we could have been 4 goals down where it not for Buffon and some luck. Just as we started to get in the match we conceded and there were no signs that we are able to get over that handicap.

I know this team and I know of its potential but this season we have on more than multiple occasions refused to show our potential. The excuses were plenty, in the beginning it was new forwards, later on it was conserving energy and now we are blaming fatigue. Napoli have played the exact same amount of league matches as we did, they have played the exact same amount of CL matches as we did (against a much harder group), they have even played MORE Coppa Italia matches and still we were the tired team and they were the resting team.

Our approach is said to be paralyse opponents, in the first 12 minutes Napoli had 5 corners, Buffon had two miraculous saves and Callejon's goal was luckily ruled out for offside. Where did we paralyse Napoli? Actually they did more than just paralyse us. Enough excuses, the team has to live up to its potential and its Conte's job to do so. I was told that in March we start blazing, March is over, what will we do in April?

Buffon 7

Caceres 6
Bonucci 5.5
Chiellini 5.5

Lichtsteiner 4.5
Vidal 4.5
Pirlo 5.5
Pogba 3.5
Asamoah 4.5

Llorente 3
Osvaldo 3

Vucinic 6
Marchisio 4.5
Isla 4
So much garbage in there, i would allmost think you live in Napels

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)