[Serie A] nipples soccer 2-0 JUVENTUS (March 30th 2014) (7 Viewers)

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
Llorente had no right to even start the second half.
Vucinic should have come on for him then.

Other than that, there's no pointing fingers. This team is fatigued as hell and gets run over in open play.
The only reason Conte left Llorente in is cause he cowardly thought he could steal a goal from a header on set plays through him.

Sometimes I think that some of our players are relieved to get a yellow and a suspension, so they could rest. (i.e Vidal)

Let's just hope this loss of stamina and spirit won't cost us the title if Roma would continue their relentless march, after all the work that the players did over the season.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Vidal looks exhausted good thing he will miss the next two matches
Yeah, good thing we play in lyon first. We got a fit vidal fire'ing all cilinders

You even compare the Juve and Roma remaining matches, and Roma has a far tougher road despite the home match versus Juve.

We really should have seen a better rotation for this match.
Yeah but Conte cant openly admit he doesnt care about this game. fans would be very mad if we got smashed 5-0

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Never expected to win this one, always a tough place to go and we just weren't good enough today.

We started as though we were happy with a draw and were then chasing the game.

Don't think we were that bad in the second half, but not good enough to get a result.

Caceres/Buffon were both superb.

Mirko looked good when he came on, hope he plays more often.

Osvaldo is really looking like the new Amauri, tries the impossible, fails and constantly loses the ball.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Watching at all the RAI announcers earlier today, three picked Napoli and one picked a draw before the match. Nobody picked Juve.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I am actually worried about this team. I don't think it's a case of this being our wake up call, it seems like we just don't have the energy to play our game anymore. I hope I'm wrong

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Never expected to win this one, always a tough place to go and we just weren't good enough today.

We started as though we were happy with a draw and were then chasing the game.

Don't think we were that bad in the second half, but not good enough to get a result.

Caceres/Buffon were both superb.

Mirko looked good when he came on, hope he plays more often.

Osvaldo is really looking like the new Amauri, tries the impossible, fails and constantly loses the ball.
We had 2 Amauri tonight up front.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
@Zacheryah
i appreciate your effort and i often agree with what you say (not always with the way you say it ;)) but could you please not quote pretty much every single post in the live-thread just to tell someone that he is an idiot?
it took me ages to put as many "posters" on my ignore list just to make the live-thread somewhat readable and still i get to see pretty much every stupid post because you are quoting it ^^
Wel damn, i never really tought of that :D

Good good, i'll stop quoting next time :beer:

that's how great teams operate. they play games in weekends and in europe during the week. i remember mazzarri made the same excuse after you beat them in the league and conte responded that if they don't want to have that problem, he'd gladly change places with him. playing in europe is not an excuse. it should be the norm for you guys.
Thank god we got your ingelligence to explain us all about football, instead of our coach conte

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Was expected to be honest. Hectic schedule this month, tired legs (yes I've said it before), but it's the truth. Also, I felt it was Napoli's turn to win this time. In the Conte-era they hadn't recorded a single win against us in Serie-A, so a Napoli win was on the cards tonight.

We still have a very healthy lead in the table. Not worried.
:tup: Pumped up Napoli vs not determined Juve with 11p lead and without Tevez. Nothing strange in this result.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Let's be honest, we've been playing poorly, similar to this, for a long time now, in all comps, but getting lucky with wins.
this.

was expecting a loss anywaysñ.... but the reaL worrysome issue is:

GOD WE PLAY AWFUL.

apart from tevez...all our forwards are question marks. that is worrysome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)