[Serie A] nipples soccer 2-0 JUVENTUS (March 30th 2014) (10 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Imagine Marchisio plays instead of Pogba, he will be raped to death by Inler and Hamsik
Thats funny, because marchisio works and defends alot more then pogba, so its actually harder to do this

Not that i expect you to understand simple basic reasonning tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Offcourse adding to this. If pogba allready wins the battle against inler in pure possession and duels, we are 50% closer to not losing here

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Pogba is simply not interested in defending.He just want to dribble.In this game I am not sure that that clown and leg breaker Inler will be superior to Claudio.Pogba is more lethal to passing and maybe shots on goal but Claudio is better in defensive jobs.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Claudio better in defensive jobs :howler: Pogba makes more tackles and recoveries per game. That said I'd prefer Marchisio instead of Pirlo for tonight's game.

May 22, 2013
Claudio better in defensive jobs :howler: Pogba makes more tackles and recoveries per game. That said I'd prefer Marchisio instead of Pirlo for tonight's game.
The fact that Pogba has more tackles could also be a result of him more often being caught at the wrong side of the defender, having to go into a duel and try to tackle - a thing he often does quite well. But you can't just argue that Pogba is better defensively than Marchisio because he has more tackles per game. I would not say Pogba is bad at defending at all, but Marchisio is better at positioning himself in a position where we are not exploited as a unit, closing down spaces, forcing the opposition to play the ball the way we want them to play it. Pogba is incredibly strong in duels though, which is also part of why he wins so many tackles. I would say though, that he still lacks a bit in the tactical aspect, i more often see our midfield vulnerable to counters than when Marchisio plays. I'm quite confident that Pogba can get the job done though, and on his day he is incredible with the ball, hopefully he will make a fool out of Inler and Behrami :)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Pogba is awesome player but when I saw him dribble in front or in our box I am getting a heart attack ,he can simply get the ball out of dangereus zone instead of dribbling.And well said if he have one of those games tonight he can destroy whole Garbagetown not just Inler and Behrami a.k.a legbrakers.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I'm quite disappointed to see padoin on the bench.

Pple like @DUKAC can say that pogba can destroy nipples.
But padoin has proved time and time again that he can decide a game all on his own. He has not missed any scoring chances so far.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
When was that?Padoin to decide a geme??????Believe me I watched not almost all but ALL Juve matches since Padoin is in Juve and I never saw him to decide a match.I would really like that miracle to happen.That would be awesome,but until then Padoin is a sub when our players are injured or banned or a sub to delay the game in 86 min.Fact.
On other side just see the highlight about autumn match against Garbagetown and Pogba thunderbolt ,and the same last year.You cant compare Porshe versus Beatle!!!!!!

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
@JuveJay, don't mistake my comment for a troll.
@DUKAC u r right, pogba has always been a beast against nipples.

But looking at our injuries and exhaustion among players, I really think that conte should put on players like Padoin marchisio and penna.

We need fresh first team players against Lyon

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
@JuveJay, don't mistake my comment for a troll.
@DUKAC u r right, pogba has always been a beast against nipples.

But looking at our injuries and exhaustion among players, I really think that conte should put on players like Padoin marchisio and penna.

We need fresh first team players against Lyon
Decide what you want to write man .Once you write that Padoin is Xavi or Iniesta and save our asses ,then you write that because of injuries we need to have Padoin in game to have fresh players for Lyon .Decide what do you think otherwise is just nonsense writing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)