[Serie A] nipples soccer 2-0 JUVENTUS (March 30th 2014) (10 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
TuttoJuve is reporting:

-------------Buffon
---Caceres--Bonucci--Chiellini
Isla---Vidal---Pirlo--Pogba--Asamoah
-------Osvaldo---Llorente

2 doubts on who will play:
Isla or Licht?
Marchisio or one of vidal,pogba,pirlo?

I would rest Licht and Vidal. Conte took Pirlo off at around what was it the 60th min against Napoli, and Vidal could use some rest. Wait actually didn't Vidal get suspend for the first leg against Lyon?
Vidal is suspended for Lyon so it would be Vidal -Marchisio-Pogba.
I will start with Forest Gump and then sub with Isla and I dont like at all partnership Osvaldo-LLorente.It just dont work.LLorente-Tevez work but not with Osvaldo.It would be better Gio-Osvaldo or LLorente-Mirko.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Use one of Gio or quags the whole game. They are fresh. No point ins wasting llorente here when we have 3 strikers available and rested

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
Cant belive Im saying this out loud but I kinda have a good feeling about Gio-Osvaldo upfront

the few times i saw them play toghter for us and Italy weren't bad att al
:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Mirko-Quags is goood, they know eachother and would work well, osvaldo-gio is just about one of the worst partnerships in Italy

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Mirko-Quags is goood, they know eachother and would work well, osvaldo-gio is just about one of the worst partnerships in Italy
They looked good in the 2nd trabzon game and the game before that one.

Its worth a try. Quags is cool too. He is not the kind of guy who gets intimidated by hostile crowds, and could be even fired up for the task taking in consideration the circumstances

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Llorente should really take a seat on the bench. I don't know if its fatigue but he's been very underwhelming recently. I think some rest would do him good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)