[Serie A] nipples soccer 2-0 JUVENTUS (March 30th 2014) (21 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Would you rather have 105 points in serie A (8 more games, 8 more wins) or win the europa league?
EL, and it's not even a contest for me. I'd even say that if we manage to win EL I'll be more joyous for that achievement than I'll be after we in most likeliness clinch this year's Scudetto.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He certainly doesn't want that at the expense of European trophy. If that were the case I'd question his sanity.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We have 6 winnable games, and 2 tough ones. I think we will break Inter's record, and just manage to get to 100 points.

- - - Updated - - -

He certainly doesn't want that at the expense of European trophy. If that were the case I'd question his sanity.
I don't think Conte said anything of the sort. It's pure Rakib speculation.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Conte is aiming for both:hellyes: i don-t give a $#@! about 100 pts
I give a s$^$ about 98 points. I can't stand Inter having the highest ever single season point total. That's really not okay at all. So as long as we don't drop more than 7 points in the last 8, I'm happy. That would be 5 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss. That should be easy, considering we still have 4 very easy fixtures (3 at home and Sassuolo away), and then Udinese, Roma, Napoli away. I'm thinking we might lose 1 of those 3 matches, and draw 2 at worst.

So 98 points and EL trophy and I'm up in the stars.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
does anyone know what is the record of points with 20 teams playing in the top 5 (or 4 as the BL have 18 teams) leagues...

- - - Updated - - -

if we win all 8 matches we will have 105 pts.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:tup:

so its Celtic with 103... if we win 7 and draw one we will tie it. so we need all wins to grab the record :D. atleast we will be the club that won 100 pts with the most 1-0 wins :D

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Cant belive Im saying this out loud but I kinda have a good feeling about Gio-Osvaldo upfront

the few times i saw them play toghter for us and Italy weren't bad att al

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)