[Serie A] Napoli - Juventus (September 26, 2015) (12 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If Licht is missing the game then we absolutely need the 352 with Cuadrado as the RWB.

If we play Padoin and bench Dybala again then I don't know what to say.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Sportmediaset claims that Padoin, Evra, Zaza and Morata will play

I'm going to shoot myself if this is true... Dybala HAS to play.
The way I've read it is Padoin will feature if we play in 4-3-3 formation as a RB, while Cuadrado is considered for 3-5-2 on the right flank.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Allegri seems to keep people guessing and even change the starting lineup last minute...I really hope he plays with Dybala tomorrow.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The Napoli game is more important than Sevilla, we need to start picking up points in the league otherwise we won't be having that CL revenue next year
I beg to differ. There are still 33 games left in the league. In the CL, there are only 6 group games. We need to get a minimum of 7 points from our next 3 CL fixtures. Over and above, our main rivals in the league (Roma and Napoli) are dropping points as well, so the Sevilla game is more important as things stand.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I have only seen one match in Serie a with Hernanes playing, in CL vs City he looked okay, but is he stepping up? Or looking lost like others?

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
TS: Trident of Pereyra - Morata - Cuadrado against Napoli.

I guess we're gonna counter them and hope for the best.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus squad to face Napoli: Buffon, Chiellini, Zaza, Morata, Pogba, Hernanes, Alex Sandro, Barzagli, Cuadrado, Lemina, Bonucci, Padoin, Dybala, Asamoah, Rugani, Neto, Sturaro, Evra, Pereyra, Audero.

- - - Updated - - -

TS: Trident of Pereyra - Morata - Cuadrado against Napoli.

I guess we're gonna counter them and hope for the best.
Sigh.

I did like Pereyra on the wing though.

- - - Updated - - -

Asamoah :tuttosport: @Fr3sh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)