[SERIE A] Napoli - Juventus (18th October, 2008) (34 Viewers)

AvoAchdjian

Jun 23, 2007
Guys the reason for the sub. is simple. ranieri was afraid from the media pressure after the match " del piero out giovinco in "=> ranieri is thinking gio is the hero not del piero (according to the media). but hes idea was to attack from the wings with gio cz they were playin with 3 defenders. but I agree raniera should sacked. And the second prob. is the medical staff the whole team is having muscle injuries wtf, and buffon was declared fit and it that was wrong. and dont u think the team is lacking motivation(camo,poulsen).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Yeah... just like you saw it coming when we won the Scudetto under Capello? You are a natural and constant pessimist, that's all.
my prediction for our CL under Capello were spot on...selective memory, I see

Since you can see the future, could you give us advance notice of when you're gonna die?
after you die of AIDS from all the anal sex you and Esteban are having

That's a bit rough. Deleting his account is the preferable option, one I have suggested a fair amount of times by now.
you offer nothing to this forum, so why dont you go play in traffic, you wannabe gangster dufus :p

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
wow fucken horrible!

thats what we are so far this season!

is it a crisis yet?

why is it wen we need creation from our mids our coach doesnt put gio or camo on well he put gio on but last 5 mins i mean what is he supposed to do, he is clearly retarted? WTF this is just wow im speechless! we will get raped by real midweek if we play like that.

theres no confidence in the team there not motivated and its one mans fault, ranieri.

we can also blame our off season transfers.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
I have a sneaky feeling this same team can deliver under a different manager...Yes they are'nt the most technically-gifted bunch,but neither were Iuliano,Pessoto,Montero,Tacchinardi & Co..but look what they achieved under Lippi.

I agree that the team might be short on quality,but the most technically deficient area in juve right now is our technical department(no pun intended!)....

A new manager is an IMPERATIVE... one with character and depth of knowledge about the game and above -all; a supreme manager of men

Please Mr. Ranieri in the name of God or whoever is sacred to you..LEAVE US ALONE!!

p.s. while we r @ it, spare a thought for the players who have to put up with this sham..imagine the atmosphere on the bus-ride back to turin?a penny for del piero's thoughts!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Anybody here who isn't worried isn't a Juventus supporter. We need a whole different staff to compete, with changes across the entire board. We are in trouble right now and Ranieri, THE LOSER, needs to go.

Can't wait till some of you morons who always defend this smiling loser come here and suck his dick. You lot are cocksuckers, nothing less. Please die and don't come back, morons. You defend a mediocre Juve and I'd love to run you over in my car. Die.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The team BLOWS, Christina. We suck. And at the helm of idiocy is this stupid, stupid, loser of a manager. He is such a loser it isn't even funny. Such a loser should be coaching other sides, yet we're stuck with this loser.

Bring back Didier you dumb maggots.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
my 2 cents...

the only positives i saw today were: 1.) amauri does have class, and 2.) we saw all of our youngsters play minus F.Rossi.

On the flip side, how do you throw in two youngsters in at the end of the game to try and win? nothing like throwing them under the bus, how do you expect a 19 year old to handle that kind of pressure in a normally "hostile" stadium?

the f*ed up thing here is Inter had a million injuries last year and still had the quality to win the league. Ranieri wanted 2 players for every position and he got them yet we lose miserably. I do not know how many more injuries we will get until we absolutely collapse. The list is too long, I do not have enough battery on my laptop to name everyone. F*ck

I feel sorry for Manniger who has been playing well for a backup and until the 2 goals we seemed to be tough to break down, but how about how Molinaro got burnt what 3 obvious times? i may be missing more. Santacroce is class. Hamsik is class. Gargano is class. Maggio is class and fucking fast. Lavezzi=god. what is the average age of those 5 players? i dont know but it is young thats for sure.

our board better open up their f*cking wallets, grow a set of BALLS and F*CKING BUY SOME REAL PLAYERS!

and honestly everyone of our players (minus Chiellini) are acting like a bunch of PU$$IES. Even amauri, everytime he loses the ball all you see is him waving his arms like a Sally School Girl skipping her fat ass to school. Poulsen, omg he is like watching the mold cultivate on fruit. Molinaro is in a whole class of his own. If juventus was further south he would be sleeping with the fishes thats for sure, maybe CR too. I wonder who will be the first to "blame the pitch".

Chiellini crushed today, its too f*cking bad the rest of the backline has to play in mini skirts and are afraid to break a nail.

For those of you who have seen Waynes World, this is how I feel: ""Garth Algar: Did you ever see that "Twilight Zone" where the guy signed a contract and they cut out his tongue and put it in a jar and it wouldn't die, it just grew and pulsated and gave birth to baby tongues? "" (and that sums up our season, F*CKED UP!)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The season is lost, fire this faggot, bring in anybody (don't care anymore), start playing the youngsters, start from zero. Stupid goddamn team of losers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)