[SERIE A] Napoli - Juventus (18th October, 2008) (29 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
could this guy be any more annoying?

- He was already thinking of the Madrid game, when we were 1-1 struggling and in the 70th minute :wallbang:

- He does not feel under pressure

- The lads played good football, but at the same time we cant pass the football the way HE would like :S

- Poulsen 'inconvenienced' him by getting a knock so as a result he had to make a ridiculous knee-jerk substitution

- He told the team to try and get a draw

- He's a fat old cunt

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
oh we played well? Because I didn't see us playing good football, not even when some members said we looked better tonight. We looked clueless from the start and we were only just coping with a mediocre and overrated Napoli side until a one in a million play works out where Poulsen overlaps (!) and gets the ball in for Amauri who fires one of a grand total of two shots on goal for Juve the entire game.

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
Again same Blah-Blah from Ranieri, It seems to him that nothing happens!

I told you before, Ranieri lacks ambitious and passion, 100% opposite to Mourinho. He can't motivates team when we need it... He coaches just like doing some routine office job! He is just like statue .... His coolness annoying me!

I never thought someday JUVE play with Knezevic, Poulsen, Molinaro, Salihamidzic and .... a coach like Ranieri!

puzzu

Jun 15, 2007
in the past i get upset if we dont finsh in 1st place
now i just want one decent cross from moli nothing more
Why we always put the blame on moli? The blame for this loss is all on Ranieri for the substitutes he effected. He is instilling in the team the fear to win. He should have substitued DP with Giov not with De Ceglie and he should not have replaced Poulsen.

We have to accept the reality that we dont have top class players and especially we dont have a coach. He doesnt know the basics of football. This is the worst team I remember in 40 years. We were never in that position. After tomorrow's results we will finis 6th from bottom.. Be prepared to paly in Serie B next year. This time we will go there on our merits. And we will not collect 1 single point in the remaining CL games. What a shame!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)