[SERIE A] Napoli - Juventus (18th October, 2008) (39 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
The best thing about this match is Ekdal's performance, although he didn't play much but his performance was not the performance of a 19 years old. Confident, calm and does the simple passes easily, I see a great player in him, hopefully he will get the chances Marchisio is getting.
Sadly he had a tough debut but I hope he grows from here. Napoli deserves this one - Goodbye Ranieri.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Of course no crisis..
We want a cheap manager and he's the only one there :) so no crisis for sure..
Unless we get some bug loan tomorrow and fire his a$$

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
With that starting 11, a tie was always going to be the best result. Not to mention playing away to Napoli. To play poorly and concede 2 easy goals only make things worse. The part that really pisses me off though is that this game will teach Ranieri nothing. Nedved will start again vs Madrid, Brazzo will continue to get more playing than he deserves, and Molinaro will be 1st choice over De Ceglie.

If Ranieri is fired, I want an attack minded coach who wont base his gameplan around slow, predictable counter attacks, and defending 1 goal leads. The only 1 available is Riijkard. Mancini is overrated, and it would be the ultimate act of disrespect to make that piece of shit our manager.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
That will solve nothing. Maybe we should target the Champions' League like Liverpool did in 2005 when they ultimately finished 5th in the Premier League
Liverpool had Baros,Gerrard,Hyppia,Riise,Xabi Alonso,Finnan....Juve have Molinaro,Salihamidzic,Grygera and co.. FAT F****** CHANCE OF THAT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)