[SERIE A] Napoli - Juventus (18th October, 2008) (18 Viewers)

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
you can both LICK MY ASS....

I am more upset than either one of you clowns...its just too bad that neither one of you saw this coming
Yeah... just like you saw it coming when we won the Scudetto under Capello? You are a natural and constant pessimist, that's all.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
This is so untrue. He's just being realistic. Sure he wants to see the team winning but with such a mediocre team and such an idiot coach, defeating Napoli in San Paolo seems to be more like a dream. Every week, before every match, we all are optimistic while Vinny trying to be realist.
Sarcasm?

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
I want Rafa Benitez :stuckup:
He would be good too but i think Rijkard is very possible at the moment since he does not have a job, all we gotta do is offer him a hell of alot of money and then he is ours, but knowing our "brilliant" board they will go for Juande Ramos ha ha! I am so mad right now!

farinazzo

Jul 4, 2008
losing against Madrid won't solve the problem, it will only make matters worse. The league is all but lost now with 2 loses against 'mid table/uefa cup' teams, maybe it would be a good idea to target the champions' League like Liverpool did in 2005 when they finished 5th in the Premier League

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #651
    “We are lacking consistency at the moment and cannot seem to pass the ball around the way we did last season. These two defeats have added to it, but the performances beforehand also showed this problem.”

:lol2:

We are actually consistent at performing bad.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    Oh he was secretly grinning in his heart. You can tell this guy can't stand the very existence of Ranieri, and with good reason.

If anyone knows what the fuck Ranieri was thinking about with the De ceglie sub, please elighten me. I've been scratching my head for the past hour trying to come up with some sort of logic from that move.
    He wanted DC to take The Moli's place in left back, then move The Moli to the center back in order to strengthen the defense. Grygera was to take Del Piero's place upfront. Lavezzi messed the plot unfortunately.

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
    Marceℓℓo;1775404 said:
    Forza Claudio Ranieri!I hope signs a new contract soon till at least 2013.[/Q

are u nuts???????he must be fired as soon as possible!!!better before real games....it feels like i want to sleep and wake up when juvgoing better

HAZEM

L'architetto
    Apr 22, 2008
    losing against Madrid won't solve the problem, it will only make matters worse. The league is all but lost now with 2 loses against 'mid table/uefa cup' teams, maybe it would be a good idea to target the champions' League like Liverpool did in 2005 when they finished 5th in the Premier League
    i don't see us make any progress this year we r fucked up.......

Mar 9, 2006
    JUST READ THIS MOST EVER IDIOT INTERVIEW:
    Ranieri: This is not a crisis Saturday 18 October, 2008

Claudio Ranieri assures Juventus “are not in crisis” and he feels “secure” despite two consecutive defeats.

“I feel secure and we are going through a tough time, but this is not a crisis,” said the Coach in the wake of a 2-1 loss at Napoli.

“I don't know what the club will say. I do know we are a compact unit and will discuss the situation calmly.

“It is a heavy defeat, naturally, but we must continue to work and believe in what we are doing. The lads played well and made a few silly mistakes, but it was a battle in midfield and a fairly tactical game with few real shots on goal.

“We had taken the lead and should have controlled the tempo, but we did not manage it.”

Amauri had given Juve the advantage at the San Paolo, but terrible defensive errors allowed Marek Hamsik and Ezequiel Lavezzi to turn it around.

“There was a misunderstanding and two players remained static. Hamsik had already slotted in that way twice before and I had warned my players to be wary, but we didn't react properly.

“We were meant to be in position and it should have been dealt with easily. Unfortunately, at this moment nothing seems to be going our way.”

Ranieri was already under fire for his supposed split with the 'old guard' and will no doubt draw more criticism after substituting Alessandro Del Piero for defender Paolo De Ceglie.

“I was already thinking ahead to Real Madrid, so I thought I'd replace the captain and introduce Marco Marchionni for Hasan Salihamidzic to keep the crosses coming in. However, Christian Poulsen got injured and I had to change my plans,” explained the TinkerMan.

“I don't think it weighed on the team, though, as if anything it should have made the wings more solid, as Napoli were pushing mainly wide.

“When you know there are players in midfield under pressure, you need to help them. You cannot think of what the positive or negative message is from a substitution.

“De Ceglie is a full-back, but an attacking one, and moving Pavel Nedved to the centre improved that line-up to protect the defence. I wanted to tell the team that we should hang on tight and take home the point.”

It is that negative approach - and the average of a goal per game - that has infuriated the Juventus fans this term.

“We are lacking consistency at the moment and cannot seem to pass the ball around the way we did last season. These two defeats have added to it, but the performances beforehand also showed this problem.”

The Bianconeri had an injury crisis going into this game and it just got worse, as Poulsen limped off with the eighth muscular problem of the season.

“It is not bad luck and we are analysing why last season everything went well, whereas this term one after another are suffering from these strains, whether muscular or tendon.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)