[SERIE A] Napoli - Juventus (18th October, 2008) (68 Viewers)

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
And I thought we were heading towards an undeserved win that would push us in the right direction after Amauris goal. Thing is it shouldn't have been an impossible task to close down this game against an average looking Napoli, but this defence wasn't even capable of that.
can't handle napoli?then what chance have we against madrid?

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
The thing is , when we play Real, at home we will draw or win, and when we play them away we will win for sure. I would bet my life on it.

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
I want Rijkard in at Juve! He is an excellent coach and would know how to run this club properly! Please Juve board hire a real champion, anyone but Raneri! I hate him so much!

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
What's happening at Juve??? Draws against Catania, Sampdoria, BATE and loses against Palermo and now Napoli. All and all the game was end to end, mainly as Juve's defence was very weak apart from Chiellini. These results are as a result of a poor transfer policy in which we have an abundance of midfield enforcers (Marchioso, Sissoko, Zanetti and Poulsen to name a few), yet a lack of creativity. Giovinco provides this but is continuosly left on the bench which is understandable as he is still young. Del Piero also provides creativty although we ideally need a player of his creative talents in midfield. The Juventus board should have bought in an experienced creative player to partner an enforcer, therefore when Juve win the ball they can actually do something with it instead of resulting to a long ball to Amauri etc. This explains the reason why when Juve do win they only seem to win by 1 goal (Udinese, Zenit etc). Untill Juve, and the board for that matter, address these fundamentals Juve will struggle for a top 4 place in Serie A and will be eliminated from the Champions' League early. I just hope this galvanises the team for the match against Real Madrid in midweek, as if they play like they did this evening we will stand no chance.

Anyone agree/disagree??
i don't want us "galvanized against madrid"..i'm hoping we lose so this nightmare can end!

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Yes, I have many questions about the game of football, can I ask them all to you, mighty oracle? You are gloating in this result and that is disgusting.
This is so untrue. He's just being realistic. Sure he wants to see the team winning but with such a mediocre team and such an idiot coach, defeating Napoli in San Paolo seems to be more like a dream. Every week, before every match, we all are optimistic while Vinny trying to be realist.

Jun 13, 2007
DP had the, you know, "he better get fired after this dumb move" face.
Oh he was secretly grinning in his heart. You can tell this guy can't stand the very existence of Ranieri, and with good reason.

If anyone knows what the fuck Ranieri was thinking about with the De ceglie sub, please elighten me. I've been scratching my head for the past hour trying to come up with some sort of logic from that move.

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
any questions, guys ???

I dont even know where the fuck to begin.........

first off, RUINeri has to go....no if's, and's, or but's about it. His tactical changes were CRIMINAL at best, and anyone could see what was to come with over 20 minutes left and playing for the draw

I wont be upset with this loss if it means RUINeri gets the sack, and we end this nightmare....we are EMBARASSING out there, a total disgrace to the Juventus I used to know and love :cry:

How bad is it when our worst player on the field isnt Molinaro ?? Knezevic was the cause of both goals, and if we didnt sign him, he would have stayed at Livorno, or joined up with some other Serie B or C side....he doesnt belong in Serie A, and definitely not with us

The BIGGEST problem I see, and any other competent Juve fan can see and agree as well is that NONE of the midfielders can give ANY consistent service to our forwards- not Neddie (who's pretty much retired), Poulsen (waste of money), Mar-CHEESY-O (overrated), or Brazzo (belongs in Serie C) or anyone on the bench. Since last season, I've said that we need a playmaker in the midfield: a real champion who could service the forwards, and get some good scoring chances that he could bury in the back of the net, and what we got was fucking Poulsen

And lets not even mention the other signings of the pasrt few seasons of mediocre players like Brazzo, Mellberg, Grygera, Molinaro.......

Our management and coach were too blind to see the obvious, and now we are paying the price for their total and complete INCOMPETENCE !!

They are too worried about making Juve the nice guy of calcio, and not about winning....we are going to be hated no matter what happens, and now we are becoming the laughing stock of Serie A...everyone is having a laugh at our expense (especially Moratti)

Please, get rid of the coach and the 3 stooges, and bring back Moggi, the only man who can right this ship thats in some seriously troubled waters, and a decent coach .....
totally Agree, I was saying again and again that we badly needed creative midfielder (as the only creator in our team is Camoranesi) and a highly qualified at least one more central defender was a must!!!

we are doomed to 7th place (at best) otherwise
you are optimistic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)