[SERIE A] Napoli - Juventus (18th October, 2008) (66 Viewers)

vladale

Jan 21, 2008
What's happening at Juve??? Draws against Catania, Sampdoria, BATE and loses against Palermo and now Napoli. All and all the game was end to end, mainly as Juve's defence was very weak apart from Chiellini. These results are as a result of a poor transfer policy in which we have an abundance of midfield enforcers (Marchioso, Sissoko, Zanetti and Poulsen to name a few), yet a lack of creativity. Giovinco provides this but is continuosly left on the bench which is understandable as he is still young. Del Piero also provides creativty although we ideally need a player of his creative talents in midfield. The Juventus board should have bought in an experienced creative player to partner an enforcer, therefore when Juve win the ball they can actually do something with it instead of resulting to a long ball to Amauri etc. This explains the reason why when Juve do win they only seem to win by 1 goal (Udinese, Zenit etc). Untill Juve, and the board for that matter, address these fundamentals Juve will struggle for a top 4 place in Serie A and will be eliminated from the Champions' League early. I just hope this galvanises the team for the match against Real Madrid in midweek, as if they play like they did this evening we will stand no chance.

Anyone agree/disagree??
Giovinco is young, but he DESERVES to be in our first team since he's currently only one of the most creative players over there. Also, he has 21 years and for me, that's enough age to be in the first team (just look at Ronaldo @ Man United or Krkic @ Barcelona).

Should Ranieri be fired? Yes, along with Secco and Gigli. LOSERS!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
The De Ceglie for Del Piero subs has to be written down in history. It took me like 15min just wondering/thinking what was the purpose of that. I couldn't find one possibility to think of.
I thought Gio was coming on for Molinaro seconds later but...

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
The De Ceglie for Del Piero subs has to be written down in history. It took me like 15min just wondering/thinking what was the purpose of that. I couldn't find one possibility to think of.
+1

what a shame!!! something should be changed after this result. I can't even imagine how such team is going to play against Real??? We can get humilating result

ClassiCo14

Mar 9, 2007
i don't understand that how Juventus dervived for the Latin of "YOUTH" and yet we can never manage to play the yound fit guys over someone who is older.....

The Juventus now have literally ruined their history....

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
I really don´t blame Ranieri for recent losses and draws. Even the best teams have thier bad period. I blame him for "playing" ugly football. Ther is absolutely no plan, nothing. what was his plan? To use some woodoo things on napoli players?
a team is the on-field persona of its coach...it's either CR is not a good teacher or he had no knowledge ti impart..either way u look @ it,it's wayyyyy....past his bedtime...say goodnite claudio!

Jun 13, 2007
Do you guys think there is some sort of way we can forfeit our game against real? I mean the boys could use some quality time with their families during the week.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I thought Gio was coming on for Molinaro seconds later but...
Even If he was going to fix it with Gio for Molinaro. Still doesn't make sense what he did. I hate to say it, but he disrespected him in such a horrible way and not only him but the whole team. Just looking at Ale's face makes me speechless.

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
Ranieri subs Alex with De Ceglie because he was more than satisfy with 1-1 because he is a coward, natural looser...

Worst subs I have ever seen .... now 3 draw and 2 lost in last 5 games and we have real in few days

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
I am truly disgusted by this performace! and also by Raneri, that retard subbed Del Piero for De Ceglie! He then puts Giovinco in the game in the 80th minute! I am so sick of this crap, we must fire Raneri now, or else we will get even worse than we are now!

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I swear one minute prior to this historical incident I was really angry at ranieri for not trying to do anything to the team.. It was the 70th minute and we are not even playing football while we MUST WIN (it was 1-1). Then I saw De Cegli ready to come in and hoped it was for Molinaro (which would have been a good sub) then I saw DP coming off... my jaw dropped, but I realized that I was wrong.. I should never be angry when Ranieri is not subbing.. We are better off..

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
that was a schoolboy error by Knezevic, i dont think he has the quality to be anywhere near the juve squad let alone start.

You guys desperately need both a quality centerback and a midfielder who can fuckin pass the ball.

And a question thats been on my mind... how come Molinaro starts ahead of De Ceglie??

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Napoli is a better team, with a better coach

Napoli 2 Juve 1
any questions, guys ???

I dont even know where the fuck to begin.........

first off, RUINeri has to go....no if's, and's, or but's about it. His tactical changes were CRIMINAL at best, and anyone could see what was to come with over 20 minutes left and playing for the draw

I wont be upset with this loss if it means RUINeri gets the sack, and we end this nightmare....we are EMBARASSING out there, a total disgrace to the Juventus I used to know and love :cry:

How bad is it when our worst player on the field isnt Molinaro ?? Knezevic was the cause of both goals, and if we didnt sign him, he would have stayed at Livorno, or joined up with some other Serie B or C side....he doesnt belong in Serie A, and definitely not with us

The BIGGEST problem I see, and any other competent Juve fan can see and agree as well is that NONE of the midfielders can give ANY consistent service to our forwards- not Neddie (who's pretty much retired), Poulsen (waste of money), Mar-CHEESY-O (overrated), or Brazzo (belongs in Serie C) or anyone on the bench. Since last season, I've said that we need a playmaker in the midfield: a real champion who could service the forwards, and get some good scoring chances that he could bury in the back of the net, and what we got was fucking Poulsen

And lets not even mention the other signings of the pasrt few seasons of mediocre players like Brazzo, Mellberg, Grygera, Molinaro.......

Our management and coach were too blind to see the obvious, and now we are paying the price for their total and complete INCOMPETENCE !!

They are too worried about making Juve the nice guy of calcio, and not about winning....we are going to be hated no matter what happens, and now we are becoming the laughing stock of Serie A...everyone is having a laugh at our expense (especially Moratti)

Please, get rid of the coach and the 3 stooges, and bring back Moggi, the only man who can right this ship thats in some seriously troubled waters, and a decent coach .....we are doomed to 7th place (at best) otherwise

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)