[SERIE A] Napoli - Juventus (18th October, 2008) (1 Viewer)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Nedved is absolutely terrible these days, the guy is past it, but what is so confusing is that he starts EVERY SINGLE GAME! Same with Molinaro, he's dreadful. If you play crap regularly you'll be a first teamer at juventus, there is the motivation to play good football

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tha Bo$$

May 15, 2003
Seriously where are the reactions to Knezevic behaviour at 2-1? Mind boggling defending. The guy has about 5 options, slide tackling the ball into the gap of Lavezzi isn't one of them... FUCK YOU
Yeah it was shocking, no composure or class at all. Legro would have taken a nice touch and passed it out.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
"long Strategic plan" my ass, those fuckers (the trio) have absalutely no idea what to do in the club. We're in a mess and ranieri is just a small part of the problem thats what's worring......

Tha Bo$$

May 15, 2003
What's happening at Juve??? Draws against Catania, Sampdoria, BATE and loses against Palermo and now Napoli. All and all the game was end to end, mainly as Juve's defence was very weak apart from Chiellini. These results are as a result of a poor transfer policy in which we have an abundance of midfield enforcers (Marchioso, Sissoko, Zanetti and Poulsen to name a few), yet a lack of creativity. Giovinco provides this but is continuosly left on the bench which is understandable as he is still young. Del Piero also provides creativty although we ideally need a player of his creative talents in midfield. The Juventus board should have bought in an experienced creative player to partner an enforcer, therefore when Juve win the ball they can actually do something with it instead of resulting to a long ball to Amauri etc. This explains the reason why when Juve do win they only seem to win by 1 goal (Udinese, Zenit etc). Untill Juve, and the board for that matter, address these fundamentals Juve will struggle for a top 4 place in Serie A and will be eliminated from the Champions' League early. I just hope this galvanises the team for the match against Real Madrid in midweek, as if they play like they did this evening we will stand no chance.

Anyone agree/disagree??
I agree mate. Very good post.

ClassiCo14

Mar 9, 2007
at this point if the board doesn't want to recognize the situation the field at LEAST

Look at all the MONEY Juventus is might lose....

if this keeps on going there is gonna be a lot of more empty seats in the stadium...I have a big feeling fans are gonna do what ever it takes to get the Three stooges and Ranieri out...

i see a big loss for everything..

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
WTF........ I was not attacking Ranieri till the moment when he substitute Del Piero and brought in De Cegli. I want him out of our team before he even has a chance to talk to the press.

There is no explanation what so ever to our performance and our results except Ranieri's incompetence. The players are giving in the field what they were told. When a player doesn't play a good manager will substitute him. But how can a team play well when the manager keeps on interfering with their play.
First of all his gaming strategy is wrong. A lot of spaces between our lines, the players are not moving well in addition to wrong choices of starting 11. Add to that when a player like Del Piero tries to take matters into his own hand by Defending, holding the ball, creating, distributing the game, offending and trying to score HE SPOILS THAT BY NOT TAKING HIM OUT, NO BY insuring that no one can continue doing what he was doing. If he had brought in Giovinco instead of De Cegli Giovinco would have continued on DPs role. But no... How can this happen.. Take out Del Piero and bring in another LB. So we play with 2 LBs and one LM.

I am so sorry for out great players who are giving their all for that...

Forza Del Piero and co...

Ranieri, you might be a nice guy in person but whatever you've been doing lately is not excusable by any mean.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Can't beleive damage-control has to start 6 games into the season. We quickly need to fix things, we can't afford to miss CL next season.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
my day started very well..i caught up on my reading,but then the tinkerman had 2 tinker with my happiness!! ranieri is not being fair 2 us...
he has lost d plot
the team is not with him(forget what they say in the papers!)

we lacked any form of xter 2nyt....napoli were'nt spectacular...they did'nt need 2 be,juve were below average n absolutely desrved 2 come away with nothin...let's c what d board does now!

memo

Nov 18, 2005
I know he's obviously young but is he any good? Can't say I've seen much of him. Did he come on in one of CL games for the last 10mins? against Artmedia was it. He can't be any worse than Knezevic - he's just awful and has no composure at all.
there is somethin really curious
almiron,tiago,knezevic..even mellberg and molinaro..all of the where very goood players in the last team thet played. . .look at molnaro with siena ..he was almost awesome. . prandelli wanted him..i dont know why but the all play crap here

Mar 30, 2006
i seriously hope the juve stars threaten to leave the club if ranieri stays

Vader?

Well this game went pretty badly. I dont think we deserved to lose though. A draw would have been fair. I could not believe DP got subbed for DC .. wtf was that about? Ranieri should have brought on Giovinco for Sali right after we scored to keep Napoli honest and give us a threat through him on the counter but we let them score right away then it was all down hill. Amauri got a nice goal but we seem a bit lost without DP and Trez's connection. Anyway lets hope we get some good news over "the coaching situation"

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The De Ceglie for Del Piero subs has to be written down in history. It took me like 15min just wondering/thinking what was the purpose of that. I couldn't find one possibility to think of.

juve901

The Strategist
Jul 8, 2008
What's happening at Juve??? Draws against Catania, Sampdoria, BATE and loses against Palermo and now Napoli. All and all the game was end to end, mainly as Juve's defence was very weak apart from Chiellini. These results are as a result of a poor transfer policy in which we have an abundance of midfield enforcers (Marchioso, Sissoko, Zanetti and Poulsen to name a few), yet a lack of creativity. Giovinco provides this but is continuosly left on the bench which is understandable as he is still young. Del Piero also provides creativty although we ideally need a player of his creative talents in midfield. The Juventus board should have bought in an experienced creative player to partner an enforcer, therefore when Juve win the ball they can actually do something with it instead of resulting to a long ball to Amauri etc. This explains the reason why when Juve do win they only seem to win by 1 goal (Udinese, Zenit etc). Untill Juve, and the board for that matter, address these fundamentals Juve will struggle for a top 4 place in Serie A and will be eliminated from the Champions' League early. I just hope this galvanises the team for the match against Real Madrid in midweek, as if they play like they did this evening we will stand no chance.

Anyone agree/disagree??

Agreed.

Sep 14, 2003
Knezevic, Molinaro, Sali...I simply don't remember a Juve team with such poor players. Tonight's result shpouldn't come as a surprise. I was hoping that napoli would really suck because I knew we don't have the game to beat them if they didn't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)