[SERIE A] Napoli - Juventus (18th October, 2008) (3 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
its shocking how much we miss Zanetti, the guy is such a fighter and a talented player, replace him with an idiot like poulsen and the team loses so much in the final third.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
I still don't understand the reason by removing Del Piero for De Ceglie, my confusion was multiplied ten fold by seeing the look on Del Piero as well. He was more confused than me.

Then Ranieri shot himself in the head by taking of Poulsen, he simply removed the whole structure of the team and the squad fell apart. It was so obvious, the second Poulsen was removed Napoli had a breath of relief and owned the shit out of us.

And just as Tiago was used as a 5 minute saviour last season, Giovinco is being treated the same way. This will simply kill any talent and self confidence in this kid.

And last but not least seeing Nedved play like that and stay on the pitch is like sand paper on my skin.

I'm simply gutted.
haha! maybe ranieri is sooo old that he has blur vision and mistook delpiero for nedved and de ceglie for giovinco....maybe right now he does not even know we have lost

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
I still don't understand the reason by removing Del Piero for De Ceglie, my confusion was multiplied ten fold by seeing the look on Del Piero as well. He was more confused than me.

Then Ranieri shot himself in the head by taking of Poulsen, he simply removed the whole structure of the team and the squad fell apart. It was so obvious, the second Poulsen was removed Napoli had a breath of relief and owned the shit out of us.

And just as Tiago was used as a 5 minute saviour last season, Giovinco is being treated the same way. This will simply kill any talent and self confidence in this kid.

And last but not least seeing Nedved play like that and stay on the pitch is like sand paper on my skin.

I'm simply gutted.
Well put JCK I agree to most of it. Especially the Nedved part. :cry:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Ranieri is terrible, but the side on show today really was midtable. Warriors can be useful in a certain mix, but a side made up of those that can only hustle is just useless. Noone capable of controlling the ball.

Once upon a time, there was a transfer window. Ranieri fucked with that. Now for the disability of the player, HE is the one to blame.

Apr 15, 2006

I'm simply gutted.
WE'RE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
I don't mind losing, but im actually really tired of Ranieri and his bs, lets save a draw tactics, with dp off for de ceglie, fucking start de ceglie, drop molinaro, and fuck off with salvaging a draw..

Ur up 1-0, then its 1-1, just keep playing, its not like they hit six past u in a row, and u need reinforcements.. U go down 2-1 as expected, and then u have no one on the field to score anymore, what a pussy move, so reminiscent of what he did with nocerino vs fiore last season.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
I'm absolutely choked.

Juve looked stronger in Serie B than they do right now.

Manninger is a strong backup who got hung out to dry by idiot defenders.

Knezevic should never play for Juventus again... talk about an amateur idiot. He belongs in a Sunday league.

Molinaro freaking sucks... the guy is a runner and that's it. Only an idiot would play him.

Salihamdizic is a waste of space. He's utility because he's not any good at any position.

Nedved is finished. Its painful to say, but he is.

Giovinco has the eyes and heart of a champion. One of the few capable of lifting Juventus out of this mess. Yet, he's somehow a 85th minute substitute. Simply stunning.

The look on Del Piero's face said it all. He hates his coach because he has no idea what he is thinking. He's still got it, but that flame will die under Ranieri.

Poulsen is pretty average. Back to thr drawing table, there's still a hole in CM.

Ranieri is officially the worst coach I have ever seen helm a major side. The guy is a clueless incompetent. People exaggerate when they claim they could coach a team better than him... but in this case, I'd say most of us could probably do better.

If Secco/Gigli/Blanc want to save some face, they'd blame the entire Serie A underperformance on Ranieri and fire him immediately. Say they thought they had a football mind on their side, and that's not the case. But they are idiots too.

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
Pathetic...

well with all those injuries,coach,board and our situation i wasn't really thinking we can win...
but you know there is always hope...

but we're just not good enough...especially when guys like Molinaro,Knezevic,Brazzo,Nedved are starters for our side...

Fuck it.
Roman, do you remember that you and some other guys here defend Secoo and Ranieri transfers policy all summer?

I said 10 times that Knezevic, Poulsen, Melberg, Manninger are not good enough for Big Juventus and We should Sack Secco....

I said Ranieri is not ambitious enough ... his coolness make me sick! when Juve is 5-0 ahead or 3-0 beyond, nothing happens in Ranieri..

At the end as I always said, Gigli, Secoo, Ranieri and some players should go because they are not as good as Juve!

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Seriously where are the reactions to Knezevic behaviour at 2-1? Mind boggling defending. The guy has about 5 options, slide tackling the ball into the gap of Lavezzi isn't one of them... FUCK YOU

farinazzo

Jul 4, 2008
What's happening at Juve??? Draws against Catania, Sampdoria, BATE and loses against Palermo and now Napoli. All and all the game was end to end, mainly as Juve's defence was very weak apart from Chiellini. These results are as a result of a poor transfer policy in which we have an abundance of midfield enforcers (Marchioso, Sissoko, Zanetti and Poulsen to name a few), yet a lack of creativity. Giovinco provides this but is continuosly left on the bench which is understandable as he is still young. Del Piero also provides creativty although we ideally need a player of his creative talents in midfield. The Juventus board should have bought in an experienced creative player to partner an enforcer, therefore when Juve win the ball they can actually do something with it instead of resulting to a long ball to Amauri etc. This explains the reason why when Juve do win they only seem to win by 1 goal (Udinese, Zenit etc). Untill Juve, and the board for that matter, address these fundamentals Juve will struggle for a top 4 place in Serie A and will be eliminated from the Champions' League early. I just hope this galvanises the team for the match against Real Madrid in midweek, as if they play like they did this evening we will stand no chance.

Anyone agree/disagree??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)