[SERIE A] Napoli - Juventus (18th October, 2008) (2 Viewers)

Jun 29, 2008
fucking bullshit, lets see what this old fucking piece of shit ranieri has to say now? Nevermind, forgot for a second, it doesnt matter what he says, the board is going to suck his dick regarldess...

forgive the frustration, I cant stand to see my beloved Juve like this...

btw, what do you think this will put us at in the league standing? 14th? 15th place?

Tha Bo$$

May 15, 2003
Nedved is way way past his best, I don't think he did one thing right tonight, I just wish he would have retired in the summer as he's been a legend for this club and it's hard to watch how bad he is these days.
Why's CR starting with Molinaro, how much proof does he want that he's a bad player? De Ceglie is much better in every aspect.
Knezevic is not Juve material, it's no surprise Livorno were relegated last season with him in their defence. First time I saw this player was against England for Croatia and he was all over the place, I classed that as a one off, but obviously it wasn't.
Claudio Ranieri is making awful decisions on and off the pitch, I wish Del Piero would become player/manager as he seems to have more managerial know how than CR.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
currently, we are at least 2000km away from inter. reason being, inter has a god for a manager. we have a looser devil for a manager

juvefan

Jul 13, 2002
IT'S OFFICIAL.

IT'S THE WORST JUVE SIDE OF ALL TIME!

When Ranieri subs Del for De Ceglie, did he realize that the score line is 1-1 not 0-1 anymore?

Or did he just get out of the toilette and didn't notice it then make that substitute?

nabulio

Jan 31, 2008
I really don´t blame Ranieri for recent losses and draws. Even the best teams have thier bad period. I blame him for "playing" ugly football. Ther is absolutely no plan, nothing. what was his plan? To use some woodoo things on napoli players?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Ranieri is terrible, but the side on show today really was midtable. Warriors can be useful in a certain mix, but a side made up of those that can only hustle is just useless. Noone capable of controlling the ball.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Neddy is done. He's my fav but it's time to make place for a younger guy. Giovinco make little touches that created something. Neddy couldn't do that in 90min. :cry:

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
everytime i see ranieri's stone face topped with white hair i wanna smack him. his face does not even change man..it is like he always have that fucked up looser expression. he gives that face when we are winning , drawing, or loosing. come on! we need a hot blooded manager to match mourinho

memo

Nov 18, 2005
Ranieri is terrible, but the side on show today really was midtable. Warriors can be useful in a certain mix, but a side made up of those that can only hustle is just useless. Noone capable of controlling the ball.
50% of the team was injured remember

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
everytime i see ranieri's stone face topped with white hair i wanna smack him. his face does not even change man..it is like he always have that fucked up looser expression. he gives that face when we are winning , drawing, or loosing. come on! we need a hot blooded manager to match mourinho:cry:

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #560
    I still don't understand the reason by removing Del Piero for De Ceglie, my confusion was multiplied ten fold by seeing the look on Del Piero as well. He was more confused than me.

Then Ranieri shot himself in the head by taking of Poulsen, he simply removed the whole structure of the team and the squad fell apart. It was so obvious, the second Poulsen was removed Napoli had a breath of relief and owned the shit out of us.

And just as Tiago was used as a 5 minute saviour last season, Giovinco is being treated the same way. This will simply kill any talent and self confidence in this kid.

And last but not least seeing Nedved play like that and stay on the pitch is like sand paper on my skin.

I'm simply gutted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)