[SERIE A] Napoli - Juventus (18th October, 2008) (67 Viewers)

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Giovinco and Ekdahl to start hopefully.

Amauri Del Piero
Gio

Nedved Ekdahl Camo

and who ever is available at the back.
i'd bet with you that this formation is definately NOT going to happen. Not now, and not any time soon. You can't have a midfield full of attacking midfielders. Out of the 3 you put in the middle, no one is defending... Any team with decent AMs or Strikers would rape us with that formation.
I'm all for Giovinco, but Giovinco AND Ekdal plus attacking wingers will NOT work

I just don't like Napoli's arrogance going into this game by all means be confident but arrogant?hmm you are facing the most succesful club in Italy after all,even if there not showing it at the moment.Lets hope Gio wipes some smiles off the faces of the people of Napoli.
Agree completely. Well every teams wants to make some headlines now and then if they're facing the bigs. Of course they're going for the win too, but someone like Giovinco really can be the matchwinner here. someone who does unpredictable things.

Too bad i won't be seeing the game.

Let's hope for the best! I predict a win, as stated already. FORZA JUVEEE!!!

PS: I don't really get why everyone in the media is talking about the juve-crisis and how powerful napoli are. I just want to say that napoli lost their 2 last games, one being benfica (2-0, which surprised me, honestly) and the other being genoa, where they got 3 goals... speaking of crisis...

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Manninger; Grygera - Knezevic - Chiellini - Molinaro; Sali - Poulsen - Marchisio - Nedved; Alex - Amauri

source: gazzetta
wtf....knezevic moli sali poulsen all in one....oh man so we miss trez buffon camo sissoko legro mellberg zanetti zebina?

lol if u see the playerlist of both side u have to wonder which one is legandary juve :D

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
That's about what every media source say. I'm scared for Poulsen. They say he's not on form. Some kind of groin injury. :scared:
Yep,read the same about Poulsen.I think it was j1897.com.I heard the injury is kinda tricky and could very much affect his performances.We haven't got alternatives though and must line him up.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
wtf....knezevic moli sali poulsen all in one....oh man so we miss trez buffon camo sissoko legro mellberg zanetti zebina?

lol if u see the playerlist of both side u have to wonder which one is legandary juve :D
the one with Del Piero in the team is legendary Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)