[SERIE A] Napoli - Juventus (18th October, 2008) (49 Viewers)

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
This is the game we Juve are once again united. I for one am not the biggest Raneri fan, however, we must all give 100% and have faith that this will be the real Juve that comes out to play.

We must believe in our team and have trust in them. We will WIN this game!!!

Napoli are a good opponent no doubt but we have the OLD LADY with us and Napoli are the underdogs no matter what the papers or bookies say.

We have many players who are rested and ready to go. The season has not been that bad as we should have 4 more points ie Catania and Fioratina.

Napoli 0 - Juve 2 goals to Pavel Nedved and Chelini.

We will WIN there are no doubts we are superior. Watch out for Amuari, Nedved, Chelini and Poulsan to have MASSIVE games.

Forza Juve!!! Lets stick together!!!

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
if we could hit Napoli with a goal in the first 20min then this game is ours IMO. they are over confident right now and lets face it with our injuries we are the underdog in this match

Sep 14, 2003
I'm way past caring how we perform as long as we win. I also couldn't care less if we should win because of a bad decision by the ref in our favour, especially so considering last season's debacle.

Oct 1, 2007
I hope we win this one and stop all this crisis speaking in medias. I got sick of reading, how Inter is far better, how Juve is in crisis.
I hope we prove them wrong this time and demolish Napoli :)

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
2 Questions:

Is this game against Napoli behind closed doors?

Does anybody know if ESPN (Australia) is showing the game live?
It says it is showing live serie A at 5.30 am the time of the Juve game but it says Fiorintina is playing Reggina.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)