[SERIE A] Napoli - Juventus (18th October, 2008) (69 Viewers)

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Yeah, lets continue glorifying Napoli and Hamsik and Lavezzi ... they will crush us. We'll lose 7:0 and quit existing as football club... :scared:

Thats the spirit !

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't know whether to cry or roll around the floor wondering what these people think when they wish we loose this match just to see Ranieri getting bashed or out.

Really wise.

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
When you come to think of it, they are more loud criticizing everything about the club when we lose or draw the game, than celebrating when we win.

And yet we lost only one game in all competitions but someone like Vinman will come around and tell you how does it feel to be in 11-th place, I told you so.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
one of the most decisive matches by many means
to be honest i don't think this game is the most decisive game. I mean we're in the 7th game. There are 31 (or so) to come... and it's not like we have 0 points or so. It could be decisive in a symbolic kind of way, like mentality-wise, but even there, i must say that i don't think someone like del piero will start crying if we're 10th or so on day 8.
I'm not trying to defend ranieri here, but it's not like it's the end of the world if we don't get the 3 points in napoli. The real-game is MUCH more important in my opinion, because it could get us into much more trouble if we suck with real (not only for the international reputation, but also because we're getting into pressure for the second place in the group, with Zenit pushing).

I see your opinions, but i don't think we should go berserk now on day 8 when there's so much to come. again; i'm not defending anyone, but if we'd draw against napoli, with all the players we're missing, it would not be the end of the world in my opinion. of course, juventus' aim cannot be to draw against a team like napoli, but you have to consider the circumstances.

Anyway, let's cheer for our juve; i predict a win with amauri matchwinner! :p

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
thanks to arrogant napolitan comments we have enough motivation to kill them.
Not only that, but Napoli players seem over-confident and i have a feeling that they will underestimate us.

Also, i checked where do the money go and the punters are betting hard on Napoli. The odds for a Napoli win keep falling.
Whenever people bet hard on a serie A team to win, the opposite happens.
Hopefully it will be the case this time.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I dont believe that our guys have no self belief, at least i believe they will put Naples on fire. Del Piero to be rested for Madrid job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)