[SERIE A] Napoli - Juventus (18th October, 2008) (65 Viewers)

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
Us losing to Napoli has very much to do with realism, unfortunately. The best we can do is nick a point, atm. There's no way we're winning at San Paolo. So, get your hopes down.
Agree, but these won't be easy points for Napoli anyway, as our pesimist friend said
so losing is realistic, but easy points for Napoli is pesimistic statement

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
me thinks we'll win this one by 3 goals to nil... i even put that up in the prediction thread :)... considering the number of injuries and bad form and the fact that we are playing away from home to Napoli, chances are really really slim of us even winning by a goal... but what the hell, i can be an optimist can't i?

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I am yet to see us play well against a team that plays 5 accross midfield, and not only this season. Napoli play a 3-5-2 and the sheer numbers in midfield will be difficult to deal with

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
me thinks we'll win this one by 3 goals to nil... i even put that up in the prediction thread :)... considering the number of injuries and bad form and the fact that we are playing away from home to Napoli, chances are really really slim of us even winning by a goal... but what the hell, i can be an optimist can't i?
I don't consider that optimism, I consider that lunatism.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Guys even realistically we can beat them. We have so much to prove, and this game is a must for us and especially for our ranieri. We should deliver

ClassiCo14

Mar 9, 2007
Napoli is like Sampadoria..both on home field are very good teams and hard to come out with a win...Look at Catania at home they were hard to beat but, away games they lack. That's what i see in Napoli on saturday...

Unless, we play great soccer and no mistakes...we can pull of a win but, napoli will def. not let their fans down....

Lavezzi and Denis are the target men to score...Lavezzi won't quit running ...while Dennis knows the 6 yeard box very well...

lets not forget Zalayeta, he has scored agianst big teams like Real Madrid and Barcelona...

Channel 4 gave me this lineup

Manninger; Grygera, Knezevic, Chiellini, Molinaro; Marchionni, Poulsen, Marchisio, Nedved; Amauri, Del Piero

that back line looks very shakey and chiellini is recovering from 2 national games.

Giovinco should play and be well rested due to the fact he wasn't in the 2nd fixture against Israel.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)