[SERIE A] Napoli - Juventus (18th October, 2008) (63 Viewers)

Durden

May 11, 2006
From Goal. Fabio C. says:

The Partenopei have a historic rivalry with the Old Lady and Paolo is aware that next Saturday's game has a special place in the Vesuviani fans' hearts.

"When we play Juve, it is always a super important encounter. Every one expects the perfect match from us and wants to claim the scalp of the Bianconeri. This is undoubtedly the mother of all games for Neapolitans, and when we manage to beat them, the victory has a different taste."

Does anyone know why they consider this game so special? I know we are not loved by them, but I thought they hated Inter or Milan more since we are considered to be "Italy's team" and have a big fan base in the south.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
From Goal. Fabio C. says:

The Partenopei have a historic rivalry with the Old Lady and Paolo is aware that next Saturday's game has a special place in the Vesuviani fans' hearts.

"When we play Juve, it is always a super important encounter. Every one expects the perfect match from us and wants to claim the scalp of the Bianconeri. This is undoubtedly the mother of all games for Neapolitans, and when we manage to beat them, the victory has a different taste."

Does anyone know why they consider this game so special? I know we are not loved by them, but I thought they hated Inter or Milan more since we are considered to be "Italy's team" and have a big fan base in the south.
i think becuase Juve have many fans there so the whole city will be divided and i don't think its much of hate, it just they also admire Juve there

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its not as much about that, as that Juve is just naturally the big opponent for better or worse for everyone, regardless of which club it is except the two Milano clubs. They all see Juve as their biggiest game more or less.

I mean, even Roma nowadays say the Juve is bigger then the Lazio game.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Ален;1772324 said:
I'd welcome all three of them in Juve but FUCK Hamšik, FUCK Lavezzi and FUCK Santacroce.
We're not losing this one.
we didn't fair too well against nap last season

if i recall correctly, we received alot of bad calls from the refs and alot of non-calls as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)