[SERIE A] Napoli - Juventus (18th October, 2008) (38 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Gargano's gunning for Juve

Tuesday 14 October, 2008
Napoli midfielder Walter Gargano wants the Partenopei to repeat last term's success over Juventus when the two sides meet this weekend.

The Vesuviani have enjoyed a superb start to the campaign and are sitting pretty in sixth position while Juventus are languishing in mid-table.

There has been a desperate rush for tickets for Saturday's Stadio San Paolo battle between two of Italy's most popular clubs and Napoli will be looking to repeat last year's controversial 3-1 triumph.

“We must beat them,” Gargano told journalists. “We have to do it for the fans and to improve our League position.

“I'm not going to make any predictions but all I am going to say is that Juve will struggle against us.

After all, we taught them a lesson last season and we will be spurred on by our fans.

“One thing is certain - we aren't ready to give up our unbeaten home record,” Gargano concluded emphatically.

Football Italia

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Fuk this Gargano gargling bullshit shit guy
I thought the game was on Sunday, now I'll have to be ready to have a tence Saturday and if we lose, the whole weekend suks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)