[SERIE A] Napoli - Juventus (18th October, 2008) (42 Viewers)

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
How about?
___________Manninger
Grygera Legrottaglie Chiellini De Ceglie
____________Poulsen
_________Tiago___ Nedved
______Iaquinta Amauri Giovinco

Alternatively Marchisio in any of the midfield positions and Del Piero in any of the forward positions.
that's too experimental imo... chances are pretty high amauri won't touch a ball in that formation. Too much responsability for poulsen i'd say; under pressure he's error-prone. And with both Chiellini AND legro below 100%, i'd not risk that.

I'd try this one;

Manninger
Grygera - Legro - Chiello - De Ceglie
Poulsen - Tiago - Marchisio
Giovinco
Amauri - Del Piero​

Neddy <-> Marchisio if we need more attacking power
Neddy <-> Giovinco (with Tiago <-> Poulsen) if we need to make the game wide. With Neddy moving next to marchisio into the LM-position of course.

Since Iaquinta is the only available forward-sub (don't even know if he's fit), we can't play the trident, because i highly doubt that all our forwards can do the 90 mins.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Imo any speculation about our starting rb is unnecessary, cause Grygera will start whatever the case.
with this injury crisis UEFA cup would be actually a dream
This is definitely gonna be our toughest game so far , so prepare for the worst ladies and gentleman , and yes , agreed , Tiago should have given the chance this game , he has looked good in the game he has played so far ,

this is my Formation

Manninger
Grygera-Legrottaglie-Mellberg-Chiellini
Momo-Tiago-Poulsen
Gio
Amauri-DP

:agree:
This just shows how sad we are
it is indeed a sad moment for juve. And i don't think we can do anything against napoli on sunday; but i'd say let's look a step ahead - we have strong young players waiting to shine, we have the possibility to get back onto the transfer market, i hope everyone agrees that we were shown in the end, that we need a CM...
we're on a low point right now, probably the lowest since serie-b, but we're going to get over it one day. probably not in the napoli-game, but some time! let's stand behind our team! in these moments, where injuries and off-form players make it difficult to show some strength, the last thing juventus need is more criticism from it's own fans
It is a bit sad..

But its the time for our younger players to step up as well as some of the fringe players. We have some big games coming up and some smaller ones in between, we need them to build their performances beginning with the napoli game.
Legro will recover.
But we all know who will be blamed for bad result..

Anyway, always :scarf:

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
He was our coach before these injuries also, but the results and play as we all know were still terrible and the fact that we haven't had any creative play so far is also his fault not mine ;)
and we go on... don't you guys think that those hundreds of pages of "ranieri sucks" are enough by now? this is the game-thread, i don't even get why you guys have to post the exact same posts in every thread... everyone is free to have his own opinion about everyone and everything, and everyone is free to explain this opinion, but this is really getting annoying.
You know there are some very informed people on this board, and i've followed some interesting discussions on this forum, but why do i have to browse through 10 pages of "ranieri is a jerk" if i want to know which players are available, or which formation could be played...

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
and we go on... don't you guys think that those hundreds of pages of "ranieri sucks" are enough by now? this is the game-thread, i don't even get why you guys have to post the exact same posts in every thread... everyone is free to have his own opinion about everyone and everything, and everyone is free to explain this opinion, but this is really getting annoying.
You know there are some very informed people on this board, and i've followed some interesting discussions on this forum, but why do i have to browse through 10 pages of "ranieri is a jerk" if i want to know which players are available, or which formation could be played...
because Ranieri is the main problem currently and taking to account this terrible crisis it's obvious and absolutely reasonable that every discussion goes to this problem I can't understand why are you surprised about this

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
because Ranieri is the main problem currently and taking to account this terrible crisis it's obvious and absolutely reasonable that every discussion goes to this problem I can't understand why are you surprised about this
so it's 'reasonable' that every discussion, be it tactics, fitness, transfer market, and every other imaginable subjects ends with posts like "ranieri is bad". Wow you must be an interesting person to talk to, really. You know i didn't even want to answer to your post because it will only make everything worse... ranieri may be the problem, but does it really help you if you post the same sentence in every second post. Ok, there might be people with a bad memory, and i see your point in reminding everyone of your opinion but still... can't we leave ranieri behind for one moment and look at napoli.
Face it; we won't change ranieri at least for the next 5 or so games. And in those 5 games we are playing for our champions-league survival, why don't we spare ourselves this 'we-are-doomed-because-of-ranieri'-posts and try to discuss about something serious. I'm not saying that ranieri is good or bad or anything. But reading the same thing over and over again... how come it's only annoying to me??!

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
so it's 'reasonable' that every discussion, be it tactics, fitness, transfer market, and every other imaginable subjects ends with posts like "ranieri is bad".
Yes it's reasonable, but the same time it's not a must, nor a crime. I don't see any problems with this.

Wow you must be an interesting person to talk to, really.
and you must be a person who's making early and as a result, wrong assessments

You know i didn't even want to answer to your post because it will only make everything worse...
So why are you answering then???

ranieri may be the problem, but does it really help you if you post the same sentence in every second post.
with such a logic none of anyones posts will help you or the club.

ppl are talking here about the things which they think are problematic and preferable for their discussions and you are exaggerating things it's not the matter of the same sentences.

Ok, there might be people with a bad memory, and i see your point in reminding everyone of your opinion but still... can't we leave ranieri behind for one moment and look at napoli.
So look at Napoli nobody is denying you from that and give possibility to others to express their opinion, despite that this seems to you annoying

Face it; we won't change ranieri at least for the next 5 or so games. And in those 5 games we are playing for our champions-league survival, why don't we spare ourselves this 'we-are-doomed-because-of-ranieri'-posts and try to discuss about something serious. I'm not saying that ranieri is good or bad or anything. But reading the same thing over and over again... how come it's only annoying to me??!
So I give you one friendly advice: don't read things, that you don't like. May be for someone else they are not all the same and are not annoying. Think about this ;)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I'd try this one;

Manninger
Grygera - Legro - Chiello - De Ceglie
Poulsen - Tiago - Marchisio
Giovinco
Amauri - Del Piero​

Neddy <-> Marchisio if we need more attacking power
Neddy <-> Giovinco (with Tiago <-> Poulsen) if we need to make the game wide. With Neddy moving next to marchisio into the LM-position of course.
I don't think Ranieri will pick 4-3-1-2 after bad experience against Palermo
The possible formation for him might be:

4-4-2

Manniger
Grygera - Legro - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Brazzo - Marchisio - Poulsen - Nedved
Amauri - DP

He will pick that formation..or
If Legro still injured he will placed Grygera as CB, Brazzo as DR and Giovinco or Marchionni as MR (with Marchionni preferred as he has more defensive capability because CR tends to more defensive when go away from home)
Also there is might be Moli too on DC, or IQ on DP

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
I don't think Ranieri will pick 4-3-1-2 after bad experience against Palermo
The possible formation for him might be:

4-4-2

Manniger
Grygera - Legro - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Brazzo - Marchisio - Poulsen - Nedved
Amauri - DP

He will pick that formation..or
If Legro still injured he will placed Grygera as CB, Brazzo as DR and Giovinco or Marchionni as MR (with Marchionni preferred as he has more defensive capability because CR tends to more defensive when go away from home)
Also there is might be Moli too on DC, or IQ on DP
after the Viola game last season i'd rather play DP in in CB than Grygera, he is just bad CB

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
i love how im the only one in this super optimistic result ... oh well at least someone has to have this stupid unrealistic point of view just to stir things around a bit :D ...
forza juve!

7-0!!! ;)

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
This whole situation including the last 5 or so games , the coming 5 or so games and injuries feels rather overwhelming. We shall see. I just hope I dont hear of another injury blow in the comin days. When was the last time we had something to be happy about?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)