[SERIE A] Napoli - Juventus (18th October, 2008) (64 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Maaaaaaaaan, i so want Juve to beat Napoly!! Not that it will be a 6 points win but it will also be a great morality booster which is one of the most important things that we need at the moment!!!

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Tiago should be given a chance, no other center midfielder has cemented their spot and they don't look like they will at this stage until Zanetti comes back.

He has looked good in the minutes he has played and looks very determined to prove everyone wrong and playing away from home he is less likely to feel the pressure from the fans

Mar 24, 2006
This is definitely gonna be our toughest game so far , so prepare for the worst ladies and gentleman , and yes , agreed , Tiago should have given the chance this game , he has looked good in the game he has played so far ,

this is my Formation

Manninger
Grygera-Legrottaglie-Mellberg-Chiellini
Momo-Tiago-Poulsen
Gio
Amauri-DP

:agree:

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
Try to be more updated on the injury situation. And Mellberg at RB is a big no no.
well i understand with your concern dude, especially when mellberg have injured...but i've seen mellberg played several time when he was at aston villa, ill bet you know he play at RB?and as far i can see he was good when he played in this position, not to offensive to bang the right side of the field but he can stand for it to break attack of the opponent from his side, playing a good defensive role, when he play agains man utd he several time can make cristiano ronaldo stop or distrack his dribbling abbility...he must be more useful than grygera true?
i've seen the grygera often gave a chances for opponent to cross or shot from the right side

Aug 1, 2003
Tiago should be given a chance, no other center midfielder has cemented their spot and they don't look like they will at this stage until Zanetti comes back.

He has looked good in the minutes he has played and looks very determined to prove everyone wrong and playing away from home he is less likely to feel the pressure from the fans
THANK YOU

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003

He will have a role to play especially with camo out and zanetti not back to full fitness.

I'm mainly interested in marchionni ( i think i mentioned this when camo got his first injury this season) but we desperately need him to step up because next to neddy he is our only natural winger who could provide natural width.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
He will have a role to play especially with camo out and zanetti not back to full fitness.

I'm mainly interested in marchionni ( i think i mentioned this when camo got his first injury this season) but we desperately need him to step up because next to neddy he is our only natural winger who could provide natural width.
This just shows how sad we are

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
it is indeed a sad moment for juve. And i don't think we can do anything against napoli on sunday; but i'd say let's look a step ahead - we have strong young players waiting to shine, we have the possibility to get back onto the transfer market, i hope everyone agrees that we were shown in the end, that we need a CM...
we're on a low point right now, probably the lowest since serie-b, but we're going to get over it one day. probably not in the napoli-game, but some time! let's stand behind our team! in these moments, where injuries and off-form players make it difficult to show some strength, the last thing juventus need is more criticism from it's own fans

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
it is indeed a sad moment for juve. And i don't think we can do anything against napoli on sunday; but i'd say let's look a step ahead - we have strong young players waiting to shine, we have the possibility to get back onto the transfer market, i hope everyone agrees that we were shown in the end, that we need a CM...
we're on a low point right now, probably the lowest since serie-b, but we're going to get over it one day. probably not in the napoli-game, but some time! let's stand behind our team! in these moments, where injuries and off-form players make it difficult to show some strength, the last thing juventus need is more criticism from it's own fans
Yes and the future is ours :D

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
It is a bit sad..

But its the time for our younger players to step up as well as some of the fringe players. We have some big games coming up and some smaller ones in between, we need them to build their performances beginning with the napoli game.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
well i understand with your concern dude, especially when mellberg have injured...but i've seen mellberg played several time when he was at aston villa, ill bet you know he play at RB?and as far i can see he was good when he played in this position, not to offensive to bang the right side of the field but he can stand for it to break attack of the opponent from his side, playing a good defensive role, when he play agains man utd he several time can make cristiano ronaldo stop or distrack his dribbling abbility...he must be more useful than grygera true?
i've seen the grygera often gave a chances for opponent to cross or shot from the right side
I do know all that, I've followed his career somewhat closely since I am his countryman. He is a decent option at RB for a team like Aston Villa because they are satisfied with a good defensive fullback that hoofs the ball up in the air every time. Now, even though we are in a situation where he is probably our best option at RB :)dazed:) we still didn't buy a right back from Aston Villa - we bought a CB from the Swedish NT. Because that is where he excells, even though he isn't world class or anything but a solid backup. Also, it was his wish to come to a club where he wasn't going to be used at RB.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
How about?
___________Manninger
Grygera Legrottaglie Chiellini De Ceglie
____________Poulsen
_________Tiago___ Nedved
______Iaquinta Amauri Giovinco

Alternatively Marchisio in any of the midfield positions and Del Piero in any of the forward positions.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i think we will need marchisio there because he will provide a lot of movement from the midfield, so i would give him the nod infront of Tiago.

Also i think Legro is out of this game, and i don't think CR will bench alex since he didn't get he azzuri call up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)