[SERIE A] Napoli - Juventus (18th October, 2008) (66 Viewers)

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
Manninger​

Grygera - Knezevic - Chiellini - De Ceglie

Zanetti - Poulsen - Nedved​

Giovinco - Amauri - Del Piero(c)​

That would be my formation!
I really wish Zanetti would be able to start this match more than anyone else.
we will shock if a counter attack from opponent come with this formation.....why not grygera replace with mellberg, poulsen warm the bench and take over by marchisio and giovinco take a responsible as second striker include a playmaker.. more make sense

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Thats why I fielded both Zanetti and Poulsen next to Nedved, because No need for them to attack since Gio and Pavel will do the job. Both Zanetti and Poulsen can stop Napoli's counter attack. It's actually more than enough TBH.

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
yup he's still there ... he even made it on the b list of the champions league ... where i expected to find ekdal ... hes not there at all ... that sucks !!! ... i want to see ekdal play!!! now!!!!!!!!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Tiago may play against Napoli.

Zanetti may not be fit enough by then. Sissoko is disqualified, Poulsen is not in the best form and we desperately need some good feet in our midfield.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008

Zanetti may not be fit enough by then. Sissoko is disqualified, Poulsen is not in the best form and we desperately need some good feet in our midfield.
our best available option IMO is this:

--------------------------------------manninger-------------------------------------

----grygera---------------chiellini---------(whoever available)-----(whoever)

-------------------------poulsen--------marchisio----------------------------------

---------------------------------tiago------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------giovinco--------------------------------

-------------------------amauri--------------del piero-----------------------------

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003

i just read on the official website that zanetti will only starting intense training later in the week. So i don't think he will start.

Its either going to be poulsen and marchisio or Tiago with marchisio.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I would try Ekdal..If there is 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2 like we against Palermo, we better not start with 3 DM (Marchisio-Momo-Poulsen)..There won't be support upfront
Tiago will be great as he usually play with that system in Chelsea and Lyon
Ekdal will be nice try because he has some attacking capability

if we use 4-3-3 we can try Iago or Fausto Rossi..
We need fast and tricky winger so Napoli full back in 3-5-2 formation wont' get so much to going forward

Why Ranieri so afraid to try young player..
Even if Santacroce or Hamsik bought by Juve last season, i don't think they will shine because there is our (Ranieri) tradition now not to believe young player
Even Fausto Rossi has proved himself can win against Maicon in TIM Cup doesn't get any chance in the real match this season

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I would try Ekdal..If there is 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2 like we against Palermo, we better not start with 3 DM (Marchisio-Momo-Poulsen)..There won't be support upfront

We need fast and tricky winger so Napoli full back in 3-5-2 formation wont' get so much to going forward

Even if Santacroce or Hamsik bought by Juve last season, i don't think they will shine because there is our (Ranieri) tradition now not to believe young player
Even Fausto Rossi has proved himself can win against Maicon in TIM Cup doesn't get any chance in the real match this season
I don't think we should risk and play Ekdal, mate. Even If that meant playing with 1 DM, we can't try youngsters and loose more points.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

what the fuck are you talking about? De Ceglie Marchisio and Giovinco are starting matches now...unless you have a completely different idea of what is a young player...

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
I have to say that if Iago (who to my knowledge is injured), Rossi, or Ekdahl would shine like crazy in the practice field I'm sure Ranieri would try giving them a chance but it's just a fact that at the moment they are not good enough. We're stuck until january when we have chance to sign someone and hopefully have less injuries.

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
Lets try this

-----------------------------------------Manninger-----------------------------------------

--------------------------Leggotaglie------------Chiellini----------------------------------

---Mellberg----------------------------------------------------------------------De ceglie-

----------------------------Zanetti/Poulsen--------------Marchisio------------------------

------------------------------------------Giovinco------------------------------------------

------------------------Del piero--------------------------------Nedved-------------------

--------------------------------------------Amauri------------------------------------------

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)