[SERIE A] Napoli - Juventus (18th October, 2008) (43 Viewers)

nowayjose

Sep 23, 2008
Enough of this 4-4-2 stuff we need a 4-3-3 with wingers! I would like to see the ball go forward from time to time, maybe create a chance, I dont know, score a goal?

juvenyc

Dec 8, 2005
Id like to see the january transfer window to be used..for, i dont know, maybe a attacking midfielder who can create numerous chances for our offense, such as....umm diego

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Enough of this 4-4-2 stuff we need a 4-3-3 with wingers! I would like to see the ball go forward from time to time, maybe create a chance, I dont know, score a goal?
I think you're right. Against napoli, a 4-4-2 won't work, because they'll break our neck in the midfield area. Either we try (as you said) a 4-3-3 in order to put them under pressure while risking some easy counter-attack goal, or we actually take advantage of our army of DMs and play a 4-5-1 with attacking wingers (neddy/gio and Camo/marchionni). If Zanetti is fit i'd give it a try;

------------------- Amauri / Del Piero -------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------
Neddy/Gio ------------------------- Camo/Marchionni
------------------------- Zanetti --------------------------
---------------- Sissoko ------ Poulsen -----------------
-------------------------------------------------------------

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I dont know what Juve will turn up for this one. The problem is with all these top 10 table tough teams like Palermo, Genoa, Napoli etc, they fight like no mans business on the pitch and there is enough quality to then put you away after all the hustling with the hamsiks and militos and so on. Even the game we played them for Bira Morretti. They were very determined and it didnt even feel like a friendly with how they were man handling us. Gio and Amauri were the 2 upfront that day and they struggled

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
omg you're right... and we still don't know if camo will make it back, right? with an off-form nedved, this will be a disaster in midfield... long-balls, here we go again
Camo needs 20 days to recover, so mostly he is missing Napoli game...

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Del Piero - Amauri
Giovinco
Marchisio - Poulsen - Tiago
De Ceglie - Whoever's fit - Whoever's fit - Grygera
Manninger
this is probably it, then... possibly zanetti for tiago, and nedved/giovinco rotation. what a shame we can't even decide which formation we're playing but have to look who's available to put on the pitch and we have to hope we find some people for every place on the pitch. "whoever's fit" will probably be knezevic and mellberg then. I don't know but i wouldn't risk chiellini again. in my opinion, he came back too early from his injury. Well then. 4-4-2 and long balls, here we go again...
my prediction for the game is a lucky draw for us; 1-1, with manninger saving that 1 point

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)