[SERIE A] Napoli - Juventus (18th October, 2008) (19 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
is that acceptable? we can quote from Goal.com?
It's not acceptable, anything from goal.com isn't allowed here. Thats a rule, but I'm keeping the translation so some people can know what has been written in Italian there at least. Not to keep asking for translations.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
When they have real quotes of players,coaches, its just them translating italian interviews etc. Making the things easier for us, no different from any other translation elsewhere (I scroll down their articles until I see a quote, and ONLY read the quotes nowadays).

But when its only their own crappy words and retarded inventions as pretty much most of their stuff is, then yeah, its a big fucking taboo that is punishable by having your head shoved up your ass.

Thats prolly why Big Daddy posted an italian article and asked for a translation, he got traumatized of having his head shoved up his ass as he has been gotten accostumed to lately.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's a correct translation of the Italian article so it doesn't really matter if it was Osman or some goal.com writer who translated it from Italian to English.

Although, some parts are missing because there is more said in the Italian article than what the guy from goal.com translated.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
When they have real quotes of players,coaches, its just them translating italian interviews etc. Making the things easier for us, no different from any other translation elsewhere (I scroll down their articles until I see a quote, and ONLY read the quotes nowadays).

But when its only their own crappy words and retarded inventions as pretty much most of their stuff is, then yeah, its a big fucking taboo that is punishable by having your head shoved up your ass.

Thats prolly why Big Daddy posted an italian article and asked for a translation, he got traumatized of having his head shoved up his ass as he has been gotten accostumed to lately.
he hasn't posted anything after that incident either...

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
i really cant be bothered with all this shit for awhile, too hectic here and at uni, our whole situation is soo annoying that i just forget about it now.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004

:lol: +rep

I only post articles from Goal if they have direct quotes from our players or staff.

Thats why I don't see the difference between Goal and Channel 4 because they all get their info from the same sources.

Now their blogs and editorials are a different matter.

he hasn't posted anything after that incident either...
Don't tell lies, I posted a hour after JCK put my head up my ass :gsol: :D:

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25831&page=9

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
Speaking about Goal, like they weren't inventing enough rumours and other sheit, they decided to make a fantasy blogger. First blog was a about Secco being an inter spy, which I find about as believable than most goal stories.

nowayjose

Sep 23, 2008
Goal.com. Ha. Ha. Ha. At least they can translate without making a mess of things. Thats a step in the right direction. BTW- will Camaronesi be fully fit for the Napoli match?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)