[SERIE A] Napoli - Juventus (18th October, 2008) (30 Viewers)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I don't know about Conte, i didn't really follow his coaching career.
Maybe you can help a juventino and tell me more about his results with Arezzo and Bari ?
What did he do with Arezzo ?
Well Arrezzo did got relegated back then(only by 1 point to other team),
in 2007 he was hired by Bari,he came in mid season,ans did fine,they finished mid table.
this season they 4th after 7 games.and from what i heared he's doing fine.

btw,here's few of his words about coaching Juve...a dream for him:

Former Juventus midfielder Antonio Conte has been touted as one of the likely replacements, if Ranieri is to be sacked, and he has recently received praise from Marcello Lippi, the current Italian national coach, who has publically stated that he feels Conte will be the boss of Juventus at some stage in the future.

In response to such praise, Conte has come out and stated that, “I am in charge of Bari for my second year, and so this is an incredible compliment to receive”.

“My project: I have already said: A year in Arezzo, the second in Bari. My challenge is to reach Serie A in 3-4 years, otherwise I will stop coaching. I do not want to wander about in a world that I have given so much to.”

Conte would have plenty to offer at Juventus, a side in which he made 295 appearances for between 1992-2004, and so he does seem to be a worthy candidate for the position. He is passionate about the club, and seems confident in his own ability to take on the challenge.

“Juventus? It’s a dream, a goal; it would end the talk of my wandering ways: Torino is my home”.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway i agree he need more expirience,but i would definitely would give him a chance if not now then someday in the future...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Ramos doing wonders in EPL.. Soon he will be free agent..
Also Erikson is free????? (but he is also shit)

I think our old players got too tired, and 2 weeks of "holiday" will do us good..

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #127
    I am only wishing to see the same lineup twice in a row.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
    think many of u are missing the obvious part here, on paper the squad is just fine, even though we may lack a fullbacks, but still this could work with just changing the tactic. in the last couple of matches we had a shortage in attack for example, we should have played with 4-5-1 why not fill the MF atleast to control the game more one real that could change to 4-3-3 during the attack giving Camo and Gio and maybe Tiago the freedom to attack with staiblity at the back having 2 Dm in Sissoko and Poulsen. but since Camo is out and Sissoko is suspeneded maybe we could have Nedved and Zanetti in there place. just an idea

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Ramos doing wonders in EPL.. Soon he will be free agent..
    Also Erikson is free????? (but he is also shit)

I think our old players got too tired, and 2 weeks of "holiday" will do us good..
    Eriksson is the coach of the Mexican NT...it will be tough to buy out his contract, not to mention the huge salary...but he definitely isn't shit

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    TBH the formation that we played against Palermo was an interesting one, its just that when Sissoko got sent off he didn't reinforce the midfield, and instead took off a defensive player to put in Camo. The only bad thing about that formation is that it would be hard for Camo and Gioveinco to play at the same time, unless we move Camo down to midfield like what Seedorf has been doing for Milan

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    As for this match, I'd suggest:

----------------------Buffon----------------------
    Grygera---------Chiellini------Knezevic---------De Ceglie
    -----------------------Zanetti--------------------------
    ----------------------------Poulsen--------------------
    Camoranesi-------------------------------Giovinco
    -------------------Del Piero------------------------
    ---------------------------------Amauri-------------

If Zanetti is not available i'd put in Marchisio, If Camoranesi isn't available Nedved or maybe even risk it and put in Iaquinta, Buffon with Manninger.

Sorry abt the double post

nowayjose

Sep 23, 2008
    Eriksson is not free - he is coach of Mexico, a posh job, well paid, and because he is a foreigner they will complain but not fire him (like Lavolpe).

Ramos will be available in January - then Tottenham will either be relegated or find a white knight coach

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)