[Serie A] Napoli 3-1 Juventus, Mar 25th, 2010 (9 Viewers)

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
too much pressure on the team, i didn't see the sampdoria game and I will miss the Napoli game too but as if am missing something either it is a hurtful loss or a painful draw or a boring win( which is rare these days).
No to 4th place before we organise the team.
No to 4th place before we get a worthy coach.
No to 4th place before we get defenders worth or Juve.
No to 4th place before we could pass the Fu*ken ball

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
We can't play the 4-2-3-1 because Del Piero will not play, oh the same Del Piero who looked disinterested tonight.
That makes no sense...Surely we are more likely to play the 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-2-1 when del piero is NOT playing, NOT when is IS playing. Due to his complete lack of pace and strength...

awit

Jan 10, 2010
If Gio isn't fit to start/play can we at least play 4-3-2-1

Manninger
Zebina-Canna-Chiellini-Grosso
Camo-Poulsen-Marchisio
Diego-Candreva
Trez

I guess not..

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Perhaps we can gain a fortuitous 1-0 win with a lot of help from the referee, Napoli being denied a penalty, having a player sent off, and a lot of dubious calls in our favor? :shifty: :weee:

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
4)Palermo 47
5)Sampdoria 47
6)Juventus 45

Palermo’s remaining 9 matches: Genoa(A), Bologna(H), Catania(A), Chievo(H), Cagliari(A), Milan(H), Siena(A), Sampdoria(H), Atalanta(A)

Sampdoria’s remaining 9 matches: Bari(A), Cagliari(H), Chievo(A), Genoa(Derby), Milan(H), Roma(A), Livorno(H), Palermo(A), Napoli(H)

Juventus’ remaining 9 matches: Napoli(A), Atalanta(H), Udinese(A), Cagliari(H), Inter(A), Bari(H), Catania(A), Parma(H), Milan(A)

The schedule is in Palermo’s favor. They have the easiest schedule among Sampdoria and Juventus.

Samp will play against Milan, Roma, Genoa and Napoli. Juventus will play Inter, Milan, Napoli. We have two away matches in Milan. Palermo only have Milan and Genoa as tough matches. Hopefully, one of them will be eliminated in 37th week when they meet each other.

I can’t believe I’m analyzing how we can reach CL spot :sergio:, but I’ m optimistic because this so-called Juventus play well against big teams.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
wow what a schedule we have

napoli are very solid at home
atalanta should be a win
udinese have di natale and he'll tear our defence apart
cagliari will ooze with confidence given how easily they beat us earlier in the season
inter will def wana play a great game against us to make up for the defeat in turin
bari should be our 2nd win
catania have become a side that plays with unity and attack with pace so were def in for trouble there
parma should be our 3rd win
and finally milan..they owned us in turin

theres a lot of misery and despair to be discussed before this season is over!!

only good thing is that palermo and samp play heads up so hopefully by then we'll be ahead but in all honesty id like to see palermo play in the champions league

Apr 15, 2006
I can't wait for this god-forsaken season to end with us in 10th place. This is the only way I can hope of seeing some drastic changes. Starting today, I'm gonna bet against Juve in vBookie events to at least get something positive from our losses. :depressed

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
we need to go out there with a new formations simple as that

giovinco, candreva and diego...with melo or poulsen and marchisio as the 2 DM's

amauri or trez starting.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
4)Palermo 47
5)Sampdoria 47
6)Juventus 45

Palermo’s remaining 9 matches: Genoa(A), Bologna(H), Catania(A), Chievo(H), Cagliari(A), Milan(H), Siena(A), Sampdoria(H), Atalanta(A)

Sampdoria’s remaining 9 matches: Bari(A), Cagliari(H), Chievo(A), Genoa(Derby), Milan(H), Roma(A), Livorno(H), Palermo(A), Napoli(H)

Juventus’ remaining 9 matches: Napoli(A), Atalanta(H), Udinese(A), Cagliari(H), Inter(A), Bari(H), Catania(A), Parma(H), Milan(A)
Samp and Palermo have tough away games as well on Wed.

Everything can change on Thurs...but ONLY if we manage to win in Naples... :shifty:

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
Manninger
Zebina-Cannavaro-Chiellini-Grosso
Marchisio-Poulsen
Candreva-Diego-Giovinco
Trezeguet

Manninger
Zebina-Cannavaro-Chiellini-Grosso
Candreva-Marchisio
Camoranesi-Diego-Giovinco
Trezeguet​

And pass the ball, don't hit and hope it will land majestically at Trezeguets feet.
I would like to see the latter formation against napoli and both Milano-teams..
These 3 matches will undoubtably be our fate in regards of finishing the campaign on 4th.

We should field the most attacking formation in these matches instead of going for the draw.. Cause if we do, and even succed, then we would have only gained 3 points, but if play high stakes, throw all in attack and go for victory, we can still fail, and loose 2 games, cause as long as we win one of them, we would still have gained 3 points!!!

i´m just affraid that Zacc would continue with his 4-3-1-2 formation, expecially in these matches because of fear for loosing, and that would be the worst decision EVER..

We need to take chances, and remember, the best defence is attack...
Time to only focus about outscorring the opponents, and therefore, I think that "Salavatore", who made these wonderful formations, should be our new coach for the remainder of the campaign:D

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
Btw, I actually think that DP can play in a 4-2-3-1 formation..
We have seen lately that he can go very deep in the field, hold possesion and make through balls, so maybe we could field this formation against Napoli, which will/can change to a 4-2-3-1 with DP taking a AMC or AML position:

-----------Manninger
Zebina Canna Chillieni Grosso
---------Machisio Poulsen/Melo
------------Diego Gio
-------------Trez DP

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
After this round Genoa, Napoli and Fiorentina will all become strong 4th place contenders.
It's gonna be a huge mess from 4th to 9th place. All the teams will be in 2-3 points from each other.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
We should start to accept that we don't have the backs for 4312, and start doing 4231 or 4321.

Candreva-Marchiso-Sissooko

Diego - Camoranesi

Iaquinta

or

Marchisio - Sissoko

Camoranesi - Diego - Gio

if Gio is not fit i'd go with

Marchisio - Sissoko

Camoranesi - Candreva - Diego

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #60
    After this round Genoa, Napoli and Fiorentina will all become strong 4th place contenders.
    It's gonna be a huge mess from 4th to 9th place. All the teams will be in 2-3 points from each other.
    The on the round after we will make sure to make their job easier by leaving the pack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)