[Serie A] Napoli 1-2 JUVENTUS [March 3rd, 2018] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Tancredi mad again[wants a pk for nipples and shows the foul of Bonucci/Berna] and lot's of media say that wasn't a foul by Meret, CR7 dove and should be suspended. No mention of Koulibaly red, Callejon diving, AS touching the ball first with his chest, unsportsmanlike play by nipples...lol
Fuck them all, the more of this the merrier.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
And now people are not satiesfied despite beatinh Napoli away :howler:
Just fuck off.

- - - Updated - - -

And it has nothing to do with CL or how we’re playing. Allegri already cost us the CL by making the team peak in the first half of the season.

Last edited:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
And now people are not satiesfied despite beatinh Napoli away :howler:
Just fuck off.

- - - Updated - - -

And it has nothing to do with CL or how we’re playing. Allegri already cost us the CL by making the team peak in the first half of the season.
That win was one of the worst and underserved wins you'll ever see. It was like watching men vs boys yet somehow the boys fluked a win.

You don't win flukes like that in CL, you get humiliated. We played the same in the last 30 mins of Atletico and could've easily lost 5-0 if not for an easy Costa miss 1v1, Griezman off the bar, and a bs VAR call against Morata.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
would you pay the 90m Napoli is asking?
He is good but I wouldn't.
Definitely! Fast strong good at marking - What more can you ask?!

- - - Updated - - -

That win was one of the worst and underserved wins you'll ever see. It was like watching men vs boys yet somehow the boys fluked a win.

You don't win flukes like that in CL, you get humiliated. We played the same in the last 30 mins of Atletico and could've easily lost 5-0 if not for an easy Costa miss 1v1, Griezman off the bar, and a bs VAR call against Morata.
Only if you talk about the 2nd half
First half IMO we were very good!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Tancredi mad again[wants a pk for nipples and shows the foul of Bonucci/Berna] and lot's of media say that wasn't a foul by Meret, CR7 dove and should be suspended. No mention of Koulibaly red, Callejon diving, AS touching the ball first with his chest, unsportsmanlike play by nipples...lol
I don’t think anyone should pay any mind to what that incel says.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
P.S the goal we conceeded was a result of a Chiellini error (losing his man) and Pole`s (staying on his goal line) - More Chiellini than Polak though..

- - - Updated - - -

No foul from Bon/Berna, of course it was even if he doesnt touch him he blocked his path which cause him to fall like that..
Koulibaly - I was amazed to see him walk away from a definite red.
Callejon diving - When?
A.S had a brilliant game but he did make one error with his hand ball.
Napoli`s lack of sportmanship was just disgusting - when you put the ball out you get the ball back from the opposition and when they didnt do it - IMO it was their most disgusting act of the season or even the last 10 years (and I include when they abandoned the supercup after we beat them)

Last edited:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Koulibaly is WC - If we have a chance to get him we should - Strong, great in the air, very good at marking and very pacey as well - He is definitely top 5 CB in the world and should be a priority if he accepts moving to Juve
And he has a very good ball control.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
callejon. what a despicable little prick.

I saw it too..
Callejon is one of my most "hated" players
I dislike his style face and skills. IMO he is the most overrated player in Napoli and they could improve by just replacing him with someone who knows what he is doing.
Callejon is just lucky nothing more

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)