[Serie A] Napoli 1-2 JUVENTUS [March 3rd, 2018] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Call me naive, but why is tomorrows clash dubbed as the "two-thirds scudetto" by Allegri? Granted we have the experience the nouse and capability but nothings certain. I remember last season we had a decent gap but Allegri at the time just classed it as 3 points. Tomorrow's match is just that, 3 points, frankly our scudetto and CL is dependent against Atletico because i can easily see our morale drop immensely if we get knocked out. Leaving us to play for a that we prematurely believe has our name on it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Disgusting. The fact that we field Matuidi in our team shows that we are a second tier team.

It is really sad. By world standard, we are at athletico Madrid level now. Go to a couple of CL final, punching above weight, and finally rightly lose to a better team due to our team’s lack of depth and quality.

Sad to say this, but our transfer tactic has been that of a good small club. If we are targeting to be the top ten club in the world, our squad is there.

BUT, to win the CL?! With matuidi, khedira, and Can? What a fugging joke. Will totally get owned by even the Real Madrid u-15 female team.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
No one wanted to get rid of 4231.it was more about bitterness of the Cardiff that made people hate it for a while.

Anyway,today Max said we will probably play 4231. Fingers crossed, could help us finding a momentum.
He said if we play Dybala, Berna, Mandzukic and Ronaldo then Kean will be the only one on the bench. He hinted that he'll leave one of Berna and Dybala on the bench. So if we're going to play 4-2-3-1 who are those 4 up front?

Apr 19, 2007
Disgusting. The fact that we field Matuidi in our team shows that we are a second tier team.

It is really sad. By world standard, we are at athletico Madrid level now. Go to a couple of CL final, punching above weight, and finally rightly lose to a better team due to our team’s lack of depth and quality.

Sad to say this, but our transfer tactic has been that of a good small club. If we are targeting to be the top ten club in the world, our squad is there.

BUT, to win the CL?! With matuidi, khedira, and Can? What a fugging joke. Will totally get owned by even the Real Madrid u-15 female team.
Yeah we havnt beaten any top teams in the last 5 years. Good points bro

Aug 2, 2005
No one wanted to get rid of 4231.it was more about bitterness of the Cardiff that made people hate it for a while.

Anyway,today Max said we will probably play 4231. Fingers crossed, could help us finding a momentum.
He did not,, actually our line up tomorrow seems to be 433
With Manzo,, CR7, and one of Dybala or Berna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
We want to play 433 to get more bodies in midfield. That is a good reason.

The only problem is that most of our midfielders are useless traffic cones who don't contribute anything going forward, so our 433 is just dysfunctional in the end.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

The only problem is that most of our midfielders are useless traffic cones who don't contribute anything going forward, so our 433 is just dysfunctional in the end.
to be frank, that's not a huge issue in a serie a match. defenses win championships. we have a good enough attack to score, and on our day, we're usually very stable at the back. statistically, it's a fact that not conceded goals worth more than scored goals. those who don't understand the idea can find the explanation in this book:

it is worth reading for football and/or statistics fans.

cl is a different matter. while there are exceptions, cl winners usually are among those who score the most goals. and that's where our midfield comes short.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

Looks like Dybala will be benched again

Bernie in the front three

I just feel like we'd solve some problems with Bernie in the midfield 3 and then the front three of Dybala Ronaldo and Mario

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)