SERIE A: Modena - Juventus (1 Viewer)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Nice pass from Camo, and it was Trezeguet one-on-one with the keeper.

Keep in mind I'm translating this from an Italian web site, sobear with me.

I get the feeling I'm talking to myself

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Actually the goal was scored off of a set piece, and Modena is protesting about the positioning off the free kick, something to do with Tacchinardi, but the goal was actually scored off of that set piece, by Trez, form a cross by Zambo.

Like I said, please bear with me.

1 minute of injury time.

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #172
    Very opportunistic by Juve. I think it was Del Piero that took the free kick quickly and Zambrotta squared for Trezeguet to tap in.

Unfortunately I got the times messed up and tuned on my TV 40 mins into the match so I dunno how we've been playing :wallbang:

How was Dp been?

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #173
    Very opportunistic by Juve. I think it was Del Piero that took the free kick quickly and Zambrotta squared for Trezeguet to tap in.

Unfortunately I got the times messed up and tuned on my TV 40 mins into the match so I dunno how we've been playing :wallbang:

How has Dp been?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Modena is trying to make a last minute run with Vignaroli.

And that's the end of the first half.

I have to hurry home to catch the 2nd half and give you my *ahem* minute by minute update.:D

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
    It's half time now.

I give credit to Tachinardi for the goal as he graps good opportunity of the free kick when modena's players still complained to the referee.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Damn i had an erro with my post so it's coming late:
    TTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
    yeah great....FORZA JUVE!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Well, half time right now.

Good game so far.. with Juve slightly having more chances than modena. IMO MOM right now is the Modena´s goalkeeper who stoppped 2 super dangerous shots from DP and Trezeguet...

Both, Treze and DP seem very lively in the game... and both have had chances to score. DP seems better than in the last game.

INteresting Goal play: Someone was in the floor, i think was nedved, then the modena defenders started to argue with the referee, because he gave a free kick to juve. IN that precise momen... tachinnardi noticed the distraction and taked the free kick right away, while zambrotta i think was running on the left wing to do a cross and trezeguet was entering the GK zone.
    The defenders realized the trick too late and when they reacted, Trezeguet was kicking the ball in from the cross in that moment.
    The gopalkeeper was hopeless.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    Very entertaining first half

Mixed performance but we definately made the better chances with both dp and trez going close on a couple of occasions

Zambro and dp playing well... they own the left side of the pitch.
    Biri has done well also laying in a couple of great crosses

Think camo is asleep out there, other than one nice move jus before the goal he was absent

Personally id sub camo and possibly conte as well as tacchi is pretty much holding the mid togeather on his own.

Need better in the 2nd as they are definately dangerous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)