[Serie A] Milan-Juventus (6 Viewers)

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
I hope we will win this game and get the 10 victory!

No No! I dont hope! I know we will win!!!

Cant watch it live on pay tv, because I am on party to drink "a litte" bit! ;) But only orange juice! But I get the news from my father!

I think when we dont go in this match like we go in the munich in the first half, than we win!!

I wish you all the best this night!!

Forza JUVE

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tino ] ++
I hope we will win this game and get the 10 victory!

No No! I dont hope! I know we will win!!!

Cant watch it live on pay tv, because I am on party to drink "a litte" bit! ;) But only orange juice! But I get the news from my father!

I think when we dont go in this match like we go in the munich in the first half, than we win!!

I wish you all the best this night!!

Forza JUVE
Don't drink orange juice. Grab some alcohol and watch the game with us instead :D

Mindcandy

Aug 4, 2005
OK folks just 60 minutes to go and here's hoping everybody is having positive thoughts tonight.

Just remember that our midfield tonight, whatever it is, will be well and truly 'up for it'.

Milan are the kind of side that cannot function if the supply from their midfield is disrupted. All attempts, I'm sure, will be made to deny Pirlo and Gattuso time and space. Especially Pirlo who will be man marked.

Team will be on Juve Official side in 30 minutes.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I find it really strange Abbiati is suffering from tonislitis and 'personal problems'. Do you guys think Capello/Moggi and co. dont trust him in goal against Milan? I personally doubt Abbiati would be biased in offering undue opportunities to the Rossoneri. What do you guys think?

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
I think Abbiati would do his best in any case. What could you possibly gain from not giving 100% against a team you need to impress to win a place in the Milan 11 for next year. And doing well for Juve would give him an edge over Chimenti until Buffon is back. I see no reasons at all for Abbiati to do bad.

But he won't play tonight. Chimenti will.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
I find it really strange Abbiati is suffering from tonislitis and 'personal problems'. Do you guys think Capello/Moggi and co. dont trust him in goal against Milan? I personally doubt Abbiati would be biased in offering undue opportunities to the Rossoneri. What do you guys think?
A combination.
They dont want him in the goal this match for numerous reasons.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yea, but its definitely worth the speculation. To not play because of personal problems in addition to tonsilitis, is just sort of trying to create reasons when there are none. I hate the politics that have become part of the game today.

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
from channel4
Capello confirmed that the goalkeeper is struggling with tonsillitis and “personal problems.” Former Lecce man Antonio Chimenti will instead fill in for the injured Gianluigi Buffon.

abbiatti not playing for personal problems ???? what personal problems ?? I wonder ! maybe in case of a defeat he does not to be a scapegoat !!!! or the loan deal between juve and milan stipulate that he would not play against his old team ?

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
There's a friend of mine who gets RAI. He lives 30 minutes away, so I am off to his place to watch, sadly he has no internet. See y'all when I return. We'll win!

FORZA JUVE!!!

Meantime the fellow's a Milanista.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++

Oh, hey snoop, just came back online.. Sorry I missed you..

and, btw, how is it possible to have only +2? :confused:
cuz I have it on cable.you know the site?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)