[Serie A] Milan - JUVENTUS (November 25, 2012) (1 Viewer)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Quag came off early against lazio and Gio played 90 mins.. quag started against Chelsea with Gio on the bench and Quag played the full game with Vucinic comming off early and Gio comming in off the bench for the last few minutes. I have noticed that this pattern before and it is a similar pattern thats been kept all season ahead of 'big' games.

Vucinic and Gio will start.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Isla vs Constant and Asamoah vs De Sciglio on the sides.

Get the fuck outta here :lol:
Not to mention the middle of the park, with Ambrosini still out. Montolivoil and De Jong against MVP...

Anything can happen, though, playing one of our biggest rivals. But I would be disappointed with a draw. A defeat would be an absolute disaster. Unacceptable.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Rather keep Barzagli in his customary role so he can shut down SES.
That would be the one downside to moving Barzagli.

Only discernable difference between him and Bonucci defensively IMO is in the air. And there's always the chance Milan parks the bus so we need someone who can play the ball.
Bonucci may not be a great defender, but he is miles ahead of Marrone when it comes to marking and sensing danger.

Marrone has shown nothing whatsoever to suggest he has the awareness to play in defence.

Neutral. I am together with my Milan supporting GF. Do you think it is safe to wear a Juve scarf on the neutral stand?
There were thousands of Milan fans in the Inter end when I was at the derby.

I wouldn't go flaunting your scarf too much, but wouldn't expect hassle, so long as you don't act like a dick.

But isn't it good to give him some playing time against the bottom half teams?
:D

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Berlusconi is makin his way down to milanello! He said the team needs him. Ohh shit I'm scared now!!!!

:rofl: don't make me laugh mr. I think I'm a good luck charm because Milan beat Anderlecht. I expect a hard game but Juve should and will run Milan off the park.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)