[Serie A] Milan 4-2 JUVENTUS [July 7th, 2020] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Despite 0-0, huge diff in quality (backed up by stats as well) in coppa, with or without red.

They'll have Theo this time and we'll have Rugani (more than good enough for Milan usually but could be rusty this time), but that shouldn't be enough to get nervous about this Milan.

Higuain-DC is as good as Dybala-Berna.
Have you seen Dybala play lately?!
Dybala alone is better than Higuain-DC - Dybala on current form is top 5 players in the world.. (attackers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
No worries. Ronaldo will destroy them. He is made and lives for high stakes games like this.

I expect Cuadrado and Ronaldo step up in the absence of Dybala and grab us 3 points.
I always want us to get the 3 points but I think this one will be the toughest game vs Milan since our first Scudetto win in this current Scudetto run

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I always want us to get the 3 points but I think this one will be the toughest game vs Milan since our first Scudetto win in this current Scudetto run
Don't overrate this game!Yes will be tough without De Ligt and robot Rugani instead and especially without Dybala,but nowhere near that game.We have a solid team back then we have nothing....

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Don't overrate this game!Yes will be tough without De Ligt and robot Rugani instead and especially without Dybala,but nowhere near that game.We have a solid team back then we have nothing....
Well since then we only had easy games vs Milan so I was referring to it as its not going to be a walk in the park..

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Our games against Milan have been very tough this season. Without De Ligt and Dybala, it's going to be hard. We have a 7 point lead on Lazio and an 11 point lead on Inter, so a draw here won't be the end of the world. We can't afford to lose though, especially not to these cunts and Pioli.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Our games against Milan have been very tough this season. Without De Ligt and Dybala, it's going to be hard. We have a 7 point lead on Lazio and an 11 point lead on Inter, so a draw here won't be the end of the world. We can't afford to lose though, especially not to these cunts and Pioli.
A draw wouldn't be shocking but what do you think are the odds of losing to Milan?

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
If you were Milan fan, would you be afraid of playing against us?
No, because they have literally nothing to play for, other than pride. For us, it's an important scudetto game. If we win, we will almost certainly win the title. If we draw or lose, then it'll be a lot closer.

Jan 22, 2016
We won't lose this game. I can't even imagine they score. The worst possible outcome of this game would be a 0-0 While i think we will score 2 or 3 past them easily.

I expect them to come out all guns blazing for the first 30 minutes and then run out of gas for the remaining.then we take control of the game and roll over them easily.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)