[Serie A] Milan 4-2 JUVENTUS [July 7th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
It's going to be tough without Dybala and De Ligt. I really dont fancy Rugani vs Zlatan

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
They are playing for the last Europa league spot and they're fighting with Verona, Cagliari and Parma for it (LOL). They won't just give up and let us win.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I thought he was aiming for a return vs Milan.
In attack CR7 - Higuaín - Costa will do it.
let's hope he's ready.
costa was sloppy today, but when you think about the only alternative sarri used lately...

i missed most of the news this week, but if sandy is ready, i'd start with him and danilo as terzini, and put cuadrado on the wing.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Ronaldo - Higuain - Costa.

It would be good if we could bench Pjanic, but Matuidi is just terrible.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ronaldo - Higuain - Costa.

It would be good if we could bench Pjanic, but Matuidi is just terrible.
Pjanic actually playing well at least according to our last 2 games.
Dybala will surely be missed..

- - - Updated - - -

let's hope he's ready.
costa was sloppy today, but when you think about the only alternative sarri used lately...

i missed most of the news this week, but if sandy is ready, i'd start with him and danilo as terzini, and put cuadrado on the wing.
D.C was good I dont know why you think he was sloppy

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think DC is better at subbing than starting. Don't get me to name examples, I'm too lazy.
He must start with dybala out. We can afford berna being useless with dybala there, but him starting with Ronaldo and higauin, two players that wait for service, is ridiculous handicap.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
terrible passing. you can get away with it at 3-1, but not a welcome sight at 0-0. some dribbles are not enough.

sarri is right, costa is an impact sub.
D.Costa is an amazing sub no doubt about it.
I personally think he played a good one.

- - - Updated - - -

He must start with dybala out. We can afford berna being useless with dybala there, but him starting with Ronaldo and higauin, two players that wait for service, is ridiculous handicap.
Well I see your point but I think I rather see us play with Berna again and D.Costa coming as a sub as if he is fresh and others are tired he is almost unstoppable when dribbling...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Well, we can probably still afford to lose 3 of our remaining 8 games and win the title. However, fuck Milan. A draw would be acceptable, but losing to this Milan would be pathetic, Zlatan or no Zlatan.

I think Chiellini should have 30-45 minutes in his legs.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Lazio lost to Milan .... 6 wins out of the coming 8 games and the Scudetto is grabbed ...

:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:
Easy there buddy, still a long road to go with games remaining against Milan, Lazio, Atalanta and Roma wheres Lazio have much easier fixtures coming up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)