[Serie A] Milan 1-3 Juventus [January 6th, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

remember this?

also it wasn't a subjective matter. i agree with everyone (jay and robee in this thread recently, plenty of others in the live thread too), it was a clear foul. it's not the video evidence protocol that the figc has for disciplinary cases. orsato could have asked irrati to review the case but he decided not to. var is exactly there to overturn wrong calls which directly influence key events, that's the whole point of the system. a foul is a foul, there's no such thing as a "subjective foul" or "subjective decision" in the rule book. var can't always intervene, but in potential straight red card fouls, potential penalties, or when an action ends in a goal, making an observation is not only a possibility, but an obligation for the var ref. that's literally his job.

orsato did his silent check, buddy. he could, he had the authority. and he made a mistake not to ask irrati to review the incident himself.

i truly hope the two fuckers sit out a couple of weeks.
Seriously never mind sit out a couple of weeks. This bullshit pattern of inconsistency that im beginning to see is worrying to say the least. I'm seeing fouls some of which are wreckless week in week out going unpunished, even had an atalanta player the other week admitting he should have been sent off for what he did to cuadrado ffs.... yet we receive bookings for so much as making a clean tackle or having a shirt being pulled

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I read the Milan forums. They are proud of their team. Missing players and still played well bla bla bla.

Well, they are the only top 10 team this year's Juve managed to beat. We could only beat the bottom of the table teams so far. We beat them on their home turf. We were also missing 3 important starters (Alex Sandro, Cuadrado and Morata). We failed to beat Crotone and Benevento, but we beat Milan quite comfortably.

I can safely conclude that Milan won't win the scudetto, and they won't be 2nd either. Depending on how Roma, Atalanta and Napoli do till the end, Milan might even miss out on top 4. Another injury to Zlatan, and they will certainly miss out on top 4.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I read the Milan forums. They are proud of their team. Missing players and still played well bla bla bla.

Well, they are the only top 10 team this year's Juve managed to beat. We could only beat the bottom of the table teams so far. We beat them on their home turf. We were also missing 3 important starters (Alex Sandro, Cuadrado and Morata). We failed to beat Crotone and Benevento, but we beat Milan quite comfortably.

I can safely conclude that Milan won't win the scudetto, and they won't be 2nd either. Depending on how Roma, Atalanta and Napoli do till the end, Milan might even miss out on top 4. Another injury to Zlatan, and they will certainly miss out on top 4.
Yes because they have dropped tons of points with Zlatan out, right?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yes because they have dropped tons of points with Zlatan out, right?
Not too many. They failed to beat the relegation zoned Genoa and Parma, and lost against us. 3/5 matches where they lost points were when he didn't play. And 6 out of 8 goals against Inter, Napoli, and Roma were scored by Zlatan. Milan won 7/9 points on those three matches. Matches where they traditionally suffer. In the long run, his potential absence will hurt them a lot, it's logical to predict.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
3/10 in the league, 1/3 in the el actually.

and 2/6 in the league, 1/3 in the el with him.
What I meant is: of the 5 serie A matches where they lost points, three were without him, and two were against relegation zone teams. Parma and Genoa are teams they'd have almost surely beaten with him on the pitch.
They are not the same team with our without him. Stats might say that, but it's important to look at the opponents. What happened without him yesterday, would have (probably) happened if they didn't have him against Inter, Napoli and Roma. He pretty much won them those 7 points against the best teams in the league. To be fully objective, they did beat Lazio without him.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

remember this?

also it wasn't a subjective matter. i agree with everyone (jay and robee in this thread recently, plenty of others in the live thread too), it was a clear foul. it's not the video evidence protocol that the figc has for disciplinary cases. orsato could have asked irrati to review the case but he decided not to. var is exactly there to overturn wrong calls which directly influence key events, that's the whole point of the system. a foul is a foul, there's no such thing as a "subjective foul" or "subjective decision" in the rule book. var can't always intervene, but in potential straight red card fouls, potential penalties, or when an action ends in a goal, making an observation is not only a possibility, but an obligation for the var ref. that's literally his job.

orsato did his silent check, buddy. he could, he had the authority. and he made a mistake not to ask irrati to review the incident himself.

Exactly. And from this people start to question VAR, when they should always question that incompetent fu*ktard Orsoto who can't seem to pull his finger out of his as* and make a simple call.
10 games on the sideline should give him plenty to think about next time, but he will get a pat on the back because he is "the best in the world".

Boksic

May 11, 2005

remember this?

Pretty sure there was an even softer one called back for a foul at home a season or 2 ago. Think it was vs Roma.

Jun 6, 2015
It was not subjective. Anyone with eyes saw this was not a shoulder-to-shoulder duel...
Did you even read the link? Fouls are considered subjective decisions. Imo it is a foul as well, I'm simply trying to explain how the VAR works.

- - - Updated - - -

remember this?

But they do consider fouls subjective decisions. If the referee clearly saw what happened in the incident then the VAR won't intervene. It's another matter if the ref initially didn't see some incident at all. In that case the VAR should inform the ref to have a look. In this case he however very clearly saw the incident and for some reason said play on. It's another matter whether the protocol should be changed.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

I cant see milan missing out on top 4 with or without zlatan, they've had way too much luck with refs to let that happen

as for milan fans, of the players that were missing, only zlatan, bennacer and rebic I'd consider as actual losses, no less than what our losses were so let those cucks sink in their tears, also a big fuck you to crapoli as we showed up with bigger losses than they did when they decided not to show up for our match. Thank you to Spezia too.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
The way we play most of the time, I can see us out of the top 4 this season.

Let's not get carried away with this win. We still have lots of problems: defence is shaky, we're complacent and lethargic in some games, we can't brake provincial teams and their parked buses etc.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
no it was on that other tranny casteljo

- - - Updated - - -

SUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Anyway its a domino effect as a red card to their best tranny would mean Milan wouldnt be able to leave their area anyway..
Even if you want to credit them something - Tranny had a red card in the first half which means Tranny would leave Milan with 10 men for way more minutes than Bentancur would leave us.
Put that aside the ref was horrible towards us - They fouled our men a lot and the ref just dismissed everything, they even have a goal as an example...

From all the games - Milan should just shut up and take it.
The ref was their best player in this one

- - - Updated - - -

minor details right?
We were rumored to be favored by refs and after the Calciopoli, almost every ref goes against us, yet they (many Serie A teams) still moan about Juve being favored by refs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)