[Serie A] Milan 1-3 Juventus [January 6th, 2021] (4 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
Honestly, I believe it will come to the approach at the end. If we attack them from the first minute, we have a very high chance of totally outplaying them. If we sit back and wait for a mistake for 40 minutes, which I presume we will, then the logical will happen. They will take a lead from their first chance and we will end of chasing and opening even more space. Hopefully, we’ll see the Barca away approach.

Jun 6, 2015
I think we will win this game, but with the same logic we are also missing starters in Cuadrado, Alex Sandro, Morata, and Chiellini if you count his fitness issues.

Milan hasn't lost in like a year, we are in inconsistent form.

If there is a team that has "no excuses" its Milan too. Beating us tonight would seal their comeback to the scudetto talk.
True but we at least have decent replacements for most of them, the difference with our bench and theirs is pretty vast. They only have Kessie and Calhanoglu starting tonight from their usual front six so the onus is definitely on us to win tonight. We really ought to beat this depleted Milan side if we want to entertain the idea of 10th successive Scudetto. I think they'd happily take a draw tonight if offered.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
True but we at least have decent replacements for most of them, the difference with our bench and theirs is pretty vast. They only have Kessie and Calhanoglu starting tonight from their usual front six so the onus is definitely on us to win tonight. We really ought to beat this depleted Milan side if we want to entertain the idea of 10th successive Scudetto. I think they'd happily take a draw tonight if offered.
This.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)