[Serie A] Milan 1-3 Juventus [January 6th, 2021] (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Rebic has covid, kurtic idem.

Calabria to start in mid.
Good rebic was a big threat, krunic was basically their only available mid along with kessie. Feeling a bit more optimistic now.

- - - Updated - - -

So Rebic and krunic tested positive to ad to tonali, ibrahimovic. Who else is missing, from them?
salemakker (however you spell it) gabbia, bennacer and Tonali.

Hopelly Leao and calhanoglu get injured in the warm up now.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Huge boon for us that Rebić and Krunic are out.

Kessié and Calabria duo will be interesting. Will they give us problems while our midfield softly exhale on the back of Milan players necks

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Huge boon for us that Rebić and Krunic are out.

Kessié and Calabria duo will be interesting. Will they give us problems while our midfield softly exhale on the back of Milan players necks
theo is back too

but i don't really care about their individual quality, it's their organization and grinta which got them to the top of the table and to an unbeaten run since forever. the last time we met, we were the better team until that stupid penalty gave away by lb19 and the consequent collapse. let's hope most players remember that.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Bookies in my country started at 2.2 for Juve to win but now its 1.75 - I guess Rebic and Krunic covid tests contributed to it.

As much as I want us to win the Scudetto again I do think this game is not crucial - I really cant see us challenging without really improving, the ups are nice but there are also too many downs...
As for Milan - Its not crucial since they are a thousand points above us (Yeah I know its 7 in potential that can become 4 if we beat Napoli but I just cant see it happening.)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Bookies in my country started at 2.2 for Juve to win but now its 1.75 - I guess Rebic and Krunic covid tests contributed to it.

As much as I want us to win the Scudetto again I do think this game is not crucial - I really cant see us challenging without really improving, the ups are nice but there are also too many downs...
As for Milan - Its not crucial since they are a thousand points above us (Yeah I know its 7 in potential that can become 4 if we beat Napoli but I just cant see it happening.)
1.75? bet 365 only shortened to 2.10 from 2.30 earlier this morning. Still i wouldn't want to be on this

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Ah! One of those games where my heart tells me we will destroy them but my brain interjects cruelly and brings me back to earth.
We need this win. I need to win this game.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
What would you say about this scenario:
We win vs Milan and at the end of the season Inda wins the scudetto overtaking Milan by 2 points.
:shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)