[Serie A] milan 1-1 JUVENTUS (Feb. 25th 2012) (11 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
btw in defense of vidal
he was asking to be subbed 15 minutes before the game ended , but we had already made all 3 changes thanks also to contes bad aproach of the game

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Lol, you guys still dont get it do you. This is not Milan, that team that crushed Arsenal? That was the real Milan. That game where we played Barca and only lost by an offside goal and a typical Catalan dive, that was the real Milan. Boateng and Ibra were onfire and easily our most important players other then Silva, and Aqualani is very important also. I would never be happy after drawing Juve without Pirlo, Marchisio, Chiellini, Barzagli etc.
No, this is the real Milan, the average team that has played for 95% of the season.

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
Pushed outside is also not stepping behind. :)
Yeah, the player is still deemed "in play" however and therefore has an action in the defensive phase affecting the offside, a player can only be removed from the game with the referee's permission not by force of another player

Dwayne17

Feb 25, 2012
You guys are a joke if you honestly believe you have played against a fully fit Milan side this season. Milan with an on-form Boateng Ibra Aqualani and Nesta would probably beat your team 2 or 3 nil. No disrespect, thats what I honestly think.But hey, be proud of drawing us with Muntari Ambrosini and El Sharaawy on the field, they're so important for us. Sure, injuries are part of the game, I totally get that. But dont diss the other team calling them shit when its not even close their best side. Thats ridiculous. And if we had gone two goals up as we should have, the game would have been over. Anyway, whatever, I dont really care, nothing changes. Im not complaining, I just thought some things arent right.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
blʘndu;3536283 said:
Important :

that jabba the hut fat uncle fester look alike (a.k.a. galliani) spat juve's press officer at half time, and he wanted to hit Conte (gds)
He actually "wanted" to hit Conte? How do you know?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
blʘndu;3536283 said:
Important :

that jabba the hut fat uncle fester look alike (a.k.a. galliani) spat juve's press officer at half time, and he wanted to hit Conte (gds)
Lovely if he did that. Would like to see him getting some ban or a bit of tarnished image on that so called club.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
it doesnt matter that he kept us in the game in the first half
Did he? He recovered the ball from Muntari once. Let's be honest here, Muntari alone made Pirlo and Vidal his bitches in the first half. Van Bommel took care of Marchisio and Nocerino roamed in the middle of the park with total freedom.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
You guys are a joke if you honestly believe you have played against a fully fit Milan side this season. Milan with an on-form Boateng Ibra Aqualani and Nesta would probably beat your team 2 or 3 nil. No disrespect, thats what I honestly think.But hey, be proud of drawing us with Muntari Ambrosini and El Sharaawy on the field, they're so important for us. Sure, injuries are part of the game, I totally get that. But dont diss the other team calling them shit when its not even close their best side. Thats ridiculous. And if we had gone two goals up as we should have, the game would have been over. Anyway, whatever, I dont really care, nothing changes. Im not complaining, I just thought some things arent right.

yes, Aquilani the saviour of Milan.

Sarunas

Jul 24, 2009
Yeah, the player is still deemed "in play" however and therefore has an action in the defensive phase affecting the offside, a player can only be removed from the game with the referee's permission not by force of another player
That's interpretation. I couldn't find the part that player cannot leave the pitch without the permission. Closest thing I found was the one I posted and reading it word by word, being pushed out is not the same as stepping out and the defense in court could base the case around it :)

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Did he? He recovered the ball from Muntari once. Let's be honest here, Muntari alone made Pirlo and Vidal his bitches in the first half. Van Bommel took care of Marchisio and Nocerino roamed in the middle of the park with total freedom.
Amen. Muntari, Van Bommel and Nocerino absolutely owned our whole midfield, it was absolutely embarassing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)