[Serie A] milan 1-1 JUVENTUS (Feb. 25th 2012) (4 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fern

Dec 2, 2011
you guys are just more motivated than us. we'd like the scudetto but we're not as hungry for it as you are and we got our eyes on the bigger prize

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
you guys are just more motivated than us. we'd like the scudetto but we're not as hungry for it as you are and we got our eyes on the bigger prize
bigger prize ?
you actually think you can win the CL ?
you know arsenal has got your hopes up and made you a bit delusional

Albo

Apr 13, 2009

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
:lol:

Grey laying down the law. Was that Alen's double account btw? Lol
Ok, now I'm insulted.

I have only one account here. In Red&Black forums I have two accounts. One is Special One and I won't say the other one publicly. That's my main one and I have almost 4000 posts with that account.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Ok, now I'm insulted.

I have only one account here. In Red&Black forums I have two accounts. One is Special One and I won't say the other one publicly. That's my main one and I have almost 4000 posts with that account.
:D

Ok, I won't ask what the other one is.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Fern, you seem like a half decent chap (half decent given your shortcomings when it comes to supporting a football team :D) so why do you associate yourself with a group of ten year old twinks over on that RnB forum? Surely there's a Milan forum out there where the security question doesn't involve having to spell the word 'cat' or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)