[Serie A] milan 1-1 JUVENTUS (Feb. 25th 2012) (5 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I didn't enjoy the poor man's retirement day crap but I was amused to know that Milan fans are more retarded than what I had imagined them to be :p
OK, one more try :rab:

P.S. Hope you know I am just joshing and I adore you, right? ... Alen, before you even begin marking your territory, STFU :D

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
You have an account at rnb-forums?

Your avatar is fabulous, gives a nice touch to the greyness of this place.
yeah, I do, but I am not regular there ... sevreal years ago used to be a staple at milanmania but not anymore ... actually, this place is the only forum where I post more regularly now. It's a nice forum with nice guys and gals, most of whom will learn to respect you if you respect them too ;) ... plus, they obviously need some color to the forum with all the white and black stuff going on here :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You're not exercising the right to diss Milan fans that you claimed very well.

Would you be as soft with Barca fans?
Barca fans aren't people. They are animals, worthless gloryhunters. They don't deserve mercy.
Milan fans are usually girls or underage boys. It's hard to be cruel to a girl or an 11 year old.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And the people that like Maldini are the same that think Messi is humble and classy.
Ultimate truth.

It's too late here. I just took a Maldini and it was really Messi. Now I can sleep like a baby.

P.S: SerieAFan, don't be shy. Tell us more about you. When did you start supporting Milan?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Ultimate truth.

It's too late here. I just took a Maldini and it was really Messi. Now I can sleep like a baby.

P.S: SerieAFan, don't be shy. Tell us more about you. When did you start supporting Milan?
Ouch, if you're doing Maldini #3s regularly, you should get some fibre in your diet you can #2 like normal.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Milan v. Juve for the Serie A knockout title.

Yeah, this year that's still a bit like a beauty contest between Courtney Love and Joanne Rivers...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)