[Serie A] milan 1-1 JUVENTUS (Feb. 25th 2012) (10 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Sorry but I never understood why would we want to be alone here. It's so much funnier with fans of other clubs (we have many) and especially fans of rival clubs. Even if they make fun of Juve.
As long as they stay and keep posting in bad times for their club and we keep them in bad times for our club, things will be good. It's gonna be heated, but much more fun.
Well you are right like always Alen. :tup:

MilanMB

Oct 30, 2011
Why would I fake it?

Maldini and Ambrosini. Inzaghi was there too but the sewer rat is cool now. Sheva too. Indifferent to him right now.
I mean it's freaking Maldini. Certain players are impossible to hate. Take Del Piero for example, how can you hate that guy, even as a Milan fan?

It's not like Maldini had a Ibra type of attitude either (I like Ibra's attitude, but rumors say that people have problems with him :lol:).

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
The fuck we give about your posts, just went that way

trough the window
Why? It's fun, we are the better team and we are gonna beat them. If they won, we'd ban his ass :agree:

You seriously hate Maldini? I find that very strange.
Ta ghabl az inke biam inja kasio nadide boodam az Maldini badesh biad, albatte Paolo ke tooye San Siro ham ho shod :howler:

MilanMB

Oct 30, 2011
Ta ghabl az inke biam inja kasio nadide boodam az Maldini badesh biad, albatte Paolo ke tooye San Siro ham ho shod :howler:
Mibinam ke Juventus fans bahosh tarin adamae donya nistan, far from it, actually. :tongue:

Onai ke Maldini ro ho kardan ensan nistan... 100-200 nafar az 80 000.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I mean it's freaking Maldini. Certain players are impossible to hate. Take Del Piero for example, how can you hate that guy, even as a Milan fan?

It's not like Maldini had a Ibra type of attitude either (I like Ibra's attitude, but rumors say that people have problems with him :lol:).
He would have been fine if he had an Ibra attitude.
These guys have millions, popularity, huge fan base and they sell me modesty and calmness, being all sainty and all. Who are they kidding?
"A girl woke up from comma after hearing to a message from Del Piero". :angel: :angel: :angel:
Give me a guy like Zlatan who'd put that girl in comma, stop giving me fake saints. They are boring and fake.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Maldini is a legend of the game and deserves respect. Wheather you respect the team he played for or not. Anyone who can play at the top level and hold their own for that long is a champion. Wish moggi had of gotten him to Juve. would have been epic

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Mibinam ke Juventus fans bahosh tarin adamae donya nistan, far from it, actually. :tongue:

Onai ke Maldini ro ho kardan ensan nistan... 100-200 nafar az 80 000.
Man Maldini ro doos daram, heyf ke ba Azzurri hich jami nabord. 200 nafar ya har chi, inke Maldini ho shod ro hichvaght kasi faramoosh nemikone.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Sorry but I never understood why would we want to be alone here. It's so much funnier with fans of other clubs (we have many) and especially fans of rival clubs. Even if they make fun of Juve.
As long as they stay and keep posting in bad times for their club and we keep them in bad times for our club, things will be good. It's gonna be heated, but much more fun.
wise words from Alen yet again ... tried to give him +rep but it said I had to spread :klin:

and MilanMB is a cool guy and a classy troll :D

MilanMB

Oct 30, 2011
He would have been fine if he had an Ibra attitude.
These guys have millions, popularity, huge fan base and they sell me modesty and calmness, being all sainty and all. Who are they kidding?
"A girl woke up from comma after hearing to a message from Del Piero". :angel: :angel: :angel:
Give me a guy like Zlatan who'd put that girl in comma, stop giving me fake saints. They are boring and fake.
Respect... and agreed, we're totally on the same page.

But Maldini is not a fake saint, he actually is sent to us from God.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
What this thread desperately needs is Rab with his blooooooooooooooom pictures.
what you need is a hug :p ... so, here is one :rab: :heart: ... and also a remedy for your hard-on, or whatever you call it in your case, for Maldini's retirement day crap, which I don't have right now :D

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Tell me about it. I saw him updating his status on facebook though but he's not been around much lately.
Saw that status update too. He is probably planning something big. :D

Rab not starting a match thread is a disgrace for this whole forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)