[Serie A] milan 1-1 JUVENTUS (Feb. 25th 2012) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Oh, I just saw Borriello is starting. Hmm, I wonder why? Not like he has been showing anything at all.

Nice to see Estigarribia though, he fits well in a 3-5-2.
Conte strikes me as a guy who prefers motivation to everything else. Noone in our team will be more motivated than Borriello. Pirlo will be motivated too, but he has too many fond memories of Milan. Borriello was kicked out.
Same goes for Nocerino on the other side.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Why is that crazy? We always sell out our matches as we have the best and the most fans in Italy. Even Inter sold out their match against Juve :bitchslap:
Most fans in Italy my ass now we all know your and 11 year old bitch. Everyone m owe juve the has the most fans in Italy fuck nuts. Ban this fuck. His google search must not be working anymore.

Feb 25, 2012
Definitely.

It's strange though that even in the season they are having, Inter are having more fans on average than Milan this year at Meazza/San Siro.
Ehh Whoratti is paying the FIGC to manipulate the datas. He fucked us over in the 80s with serie B and fucked as again with calciapoli, we have much more fans than Inter and Juve

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We ended up with Pirlo and all they got was Nocerino and Aquilani. :lol:

Lots of similar or same cases

Matri, Borriello, Pirlo, Storari
Zambrotta, Nocerino, Aquilani, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic.

All of them wore the Juve and Milan jersey. I may be missing some, but 9 players are still a good number.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
And this is Borriello's last chance to make himself a hero if he wants to be purchased.

I hope he realises that and he starts playing like his remaining career is depending on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)